paypal money adder

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
will do..i got one that's real profitable but it would involve your mother..mind if i give it a shot?? shut the fuck up already bitch boy and choose your next weak ass comeback wisely before i turn up the heat in this bitch and really rooast your faggot ass one time nigga..

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Weak comebacks? From the guy using mom jokes. Turn up the heat faggot, should be good comin from someone who fell for the paypal money adder scheme...

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
i can tell he's the chump who revived this weak ass thread i deleted in the first place..only power a bitch like u can posess is to ban me.think i give a fuck..try me..and if you got an issue you cant seem to let go of holler at me on some grown man shit i got pics on my profile i aint hiding i'll run thru yo shit somethin unbelievable..now ask yourself is it really that serious nigga?

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
some moderator we got here revives dumb ass thread for his own pleasure thinkin he roastin somebody now what kind of shit is this..lmao.to be honest this shit hella funny to me..keep it runnin fuk boy..

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
I didn't revive the thread, I'm not a moderator. But for someone who says they don't care about asking a stupid ass question and being done with the thread, you are spending a lot of time in here.
like i said this shit is funny to me..soft ass response, im done i see you aint got nothin REAL to say at all..nobody do..dfresh you alright over there my nigga?? yo seem a little booty hurt with all this animosity did i fuck one of your bitchs from mocospace or sumthin nigga?..someone notify me when some real shit is being said about me..