pats colts nov 4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lmao, the colts never had a chance....... it seemed like the pats were just toyying with em,

like what a cat does to a mouse when it catches 1

Nov 7, 2006
lmao, the colts never had a chance....... it seemed like the pats were just toyying with em,

like what a cat does to a mouse when it catches 1
seriously i think we were just tryin different shit this game like short passes and just a whole different game plan then when we were down it seemed like fuck it and went back to the game plan and got 2 TDs in the 4th quarter. well like i said we need to shut down addai and freeney in the 2nd half and we kinda did so that was a close one. the only team we have to worry bout is the steelers and if we beat them then we definetly goin 16-0 if we want to

Jul 8, 2007
pats got lucky. that pass interference was a shitty ass call. but then colts were some dumbasses, manning needs to learn to scramble. why the hell would u stay in the pocket if its collapses ever 2 seconds.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
the game could have gone either way, we'll see what happens when they play again in the AFC championship. great fuckin game, but Brady magic is a mutherfucker. We'll see what happens when the Colts have Marvin Harrison back when they play in the AFC championship. I can't hate on brady too much hes from San Mateo you know

Nov 7, 2006
pats got lucky. that pass interference was a shitty ass call. but then colts were some dumbasses, manning needs to learn to scramble. why the hell would u stay in the pocket if its collapses ever 2 seconds.
well pats didnt get lucky at all we flat out beat them fair and square. if they won the pats could say it was cause of that shitty interference call but we just kept fighting. if the colts won they woulda beat us fair and square but with all the bad things that happened and still win makes me know how powerful we are this year.

we had like 10 penalties for like 200 fuckin yads and our defense did amazing in the redzone. brady stepped up his game in the 4th and manning didnt so thats what it came down to.

Nov 7, 2006
the game could have gone either way, we'll see what happens when they play again in the AFC championship. great fuckin game, but Brady magic is a mutherfucker. We'll see what happens when the Colts have Marvin Harrison back when they play in the AFC championship. I can't hate on brady too much hes from San Mateo you know
ya never know it could be a divisional playoff game and dont forget the steelers. if we do play the colts again and if its home field then i beleive we will win a lil easier but hey what do i know? lolol

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
well looking at both ot their schedules i dont think anyone left of the colts schedule can beat them toughest team they probably have is probably the Ravens who they can beat no problem. Patriots toughest team they have left is the steelers who i think they can probably beat as long as they stay healthy. I think its pretty much a lock that both of these teams are gonna get byes in the playoffs and sail past whom ever they play and square off in the AFC championship yet again. You never know though

Nov 7, 2006
well looking at both ot their schedules i dont think anyone left of the colts schedule can beat them toughest team they probably have is probably the Ravens who they can beat no problem. Patriots toughest team they have left is the steelers who i think they can probably beat as long as they stay healthy. I think its pretty much a lock that both of these teams are gonna get byes in the playoffs and sail past whom ever they play and square off in the AFC championship yet again. You never know though
ur leaving out the steelers. there better than what ppl think. this team can take out the colts or the pats IMO and from what it looks like they will have to face the colts in the playoffs and we would face the weaker team but like u said, u never know

Dec 29, 2004
Good game today. I'm disappointed the Colts lost, oh well. Hopefully if they meet again the Colts won't be missing 4 or 5 starters.

Nov 7, 2006
Good game today. I'm disappointed the Colts lost, oh well. Hopefully if they meet again the Colts won't be missing 4 or 5 starters.
gotta remember we got some old ass players on D so maybe next time we'll be the ones hurtin in injuries. suprised we went this long without many

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
steelers will definetly give y'all a run for your money, but they're pretty much the only team....I hope the dolphins only win comes against the pats.....that would be great