pats colts nov 4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
colts will win this game, i think they actually have more talent than the pats do. The pats excel in game planning and execution. However, i may be the only person on earth that is not overly impressed with what they are doing. Dont get me wrong, theyre a great team just not the best ever as people are saying. They play in a crappy ass division, theyre schedule has been favorable playing teams with combined losing records. Also i saw cleveland drive up and down the field on them with ease, they killed themselves with turnovers
umm they only scored 17 points on us. if anything the cowboys did the best job on our defense but one of there TD was from there defense. i dont see how u cant be impressed by what they doing simply cause no one has ever done this in the league before. but yeah imma say pats are gonna win but i really dont know and dont really car cause i look at it as a good thing regardless. if they win then we will most likely go undefeated if we try to. if we lose then ppl will hop on the colts dick and relax off ours which would be a good thing for the long run siply cause ppl wont be gunning for us hard as they are now. i bet this will be a blowout game but who will i have no idea but someone wont showup to sunday i can feel it

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
I really hope the Colts fuck up the Patriots cuz they have been running up the scores of their past opponents