Patriots cut Ochocinco...Raiders?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
he wont come to the raiders. I dont think redgie will give him the $ he would want, and all he'd do is take away playing time from our young guys who need it.

Now if ochocinco wants to convert to conerback, then id sign him.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I like Ochocinco, normally i'd say I don't want him taking downs away from all of our young receivers, but if we end up having durability issues at WR like last year with all the injuries to guys like Jacoby Ford and Denarius Moore then he would definitely be a good fit. Ochocinco playing less downs could be an awesome threat for all 16 games if anybody goes down.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
money money money munnnaaaaay. We cant afford this fool unless he is down to sell his house, and get paid under a million bucks. This nigga changed his name to ochocinco like a jackass, maybe if he changed his name back to johnson he wouldnt get shut down every fuckin game

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
money money money munnnaaaaay. We cant afford this fool unless he is down to sell his house, and get paid under a million bucks. This nigga changed his name to ochocinco like a jackass, maybe if he changed his name back to johnson he wouldnt get shut down every fuckin game
Money? Pretty sure he's making the vet minimum in Miami. Shit has nothing to do with money. Teams just don't think he can play, and the Raiders are stacked with young talent at WR. Ochocinco ain't gettin big money from anyone

Nov 7, 2006
dude still got it, he just sucked in NE cause he couldnt grasp our offense. we are extremely technical and Ocho is real good on the fly. he'll be good in Miami and i expect him to torch us like he did every year when he was on the Bengals.