PATRICK WILLIS LEADS LEAGUE IN TACKLES!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2002
To those doubting Willis' greatness, watch a fuckin niner game. He is all over the field. He runs after fools and makes tackles downfield that he shouldnt be making. Even my friends that love the cowboys and hate the niners admit that. Dude is the truth!

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

yes he has more tackles then he would have if niners had an offense that could sustain drives longer than 3 plays but still, its not like every LB on team has that high number in tackles...

dudes a beast and is near the ball on every play...

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
jon beason > patrick willis

if only jon beason would have started the season at mlb hed be ahead of willis easily
beason is beastin. not a lot of people are taking notice, but he might be the second best rookie linebacker after willis.

just imagine if willis played with some productive defensive linemen, he'll be even better.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
YEA THE STAT IS OVERRATED BECAUSE HE'S DOING WHAT HE'S SUPPOSED TO DO, SHUT THAT FUCKIN WEAK ASS SHIT UP HE'S DOING WHAT HE'S SUPPOSED TO DO AND MORE, HE'S A ROOKIE LEADING THE LEAGUE IN TACKLES FUCKIN EVERYTHING UP, EVEN IF HE WASN'T ON THE FIELD AS MUCH HE WOULD STILL BE LEADING THE LEAGUE IN TACKLES AND IF ANY LOSER TRIES TO TALK SHIT JUST AHEAD OF TIME FUCK YOU AND YOUR WACK ASS HATIN ASS OPINION

MURK

Sicc OG
Oct 18, 2003
www.myspace.com
The hate is great in this thread but this guy is funny.

If only,.......

lol yea if only

im not hating at all...im bein dead serious

ill be honest with you, i wanted us to draft willis but i knew he wouldnt be available

and willis started the season at mlb beason did not, beason started at olb and didnt goto mlb until dan morgan got hurt

mlbs get more action than olbs do..if beason started the season at mlb i guarantee hed have more tackles than willis

Nov 7, 2006
i wouldnt say he's a beast but just a good LB. if ur team was good this year i bet he wouldnt have that many tackles at all but it dont make any difference wat we think cause when it all comes down to it he will go to the probowl maybe and might even get a better check outta this shitty season he has to deal with.

p.s. thank you for giving the patriots ur 1st round pick ahahahaha

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
im not hating at all...im bein dead serious

ill be honest with you, i wanted us to draft willis but i knew he wouldnt be available

and willis started the season at mlb beason did not, beason started at olb and didnt goto mlb until dan morgan got hurt

mlbs get more action than olbs do..if beason started the season at mlb i guarantee hed have more tackles than willis
I wasnt implying that you was hating, I just included that in my post because I wasnt trying to make hella posts.

If this or if that.

Beason is good but he isnt as good as Willis.

Feb 12, 2004
Saying the only reason he leads the league in tackles because he's always on the field shows stupidity. If that was the case then all of the niners would lead the league. Obviously dude is a stud.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
Chill out yall, let these cats have sumthin to be ecited about! I mean they all thought that their team was gonna do big thangs this year, but that turned into a dud! Atleast these same cats are finally admitting that Smith is a doodoo bust like I said he was!! So go ahead yall! Willis is a beast on a horrific squad!! Yall feel better now?? Got Em!!

Sep 22, 2007
LOL @ playing more automaticly making you better........
Did I say that? He has four more then the next dude. Hes a linebacker they get the most tackles out of everyone am I not right. Hes the Best L.B. on the team and like I said yes hes a beast. Im also saying he would not have that many tackles if he wasnt on the field pretty much the whole game.

Its fuckin logic.

Sep 22, 2007
YEA THE STAT IS OVERRATED BECAUSE HE'S DOING WHAT HE'S SUPPOSED TO DO, SHUT THAT FUCKIN WEAK ASS SHIT UP HE'S DOING WHAT HE'S SUPPOSED TO DO AND MORE, HE'S A ROOKIE LEADING THE LEAGUE IN TACKLES FUCKIN EVERYTHING UP, EVEN IF HE WASN'T ON THE FIELD AS MUCH HE WOULD STILL BE LEADING THE LEAGUE IN TACKLES AND IF ANY LOSER TRIES TO TALK SHIT JUST AHEAD OF TIME FUCK YOU AND YOUR WACK ASS HATIN ASS OPINION
Its hating because im relayin the fuckin truth.

Come on get the fuck out of la la land. Maybe I shouldnt have said overrated but so the fuck what.

Hes a beast I admit it and he is flying every where tackling recievers and shit but the fact still remains if he wssnt on the field so much he wouldnt have that many tackles.