Patrick Renna....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
What the fuck, in a stoned wikipedia exploration I came upon Patrick Renna, the fat ginger kid from Sandlot, Son In Law, The Big Green, etc. I tried to see what he looks like now. Why does he look exactly the same in every fucking picture? No matter when it was took. Looking like a young Chris Penn.

Nov 5, 2004
Lol at that fool looking the same after almost 20 years.

He didn't age. He found the fountain of youth, it was in the sandlot tree house, he's been living there ever since.

Ol' Babe Ruth singed baseball went over the fence and the Beast ruined it muthafucka.

Dec 11, 2006
Lol at that fool looking the same after almost 20 years.

He didn't age. He found the fountain of youth, it was in the sandlot tree house, he's been living there ever since.

Ol' Babe Ruth singed baseball went over the fence and the Beast ruined it muthafucka.
"live in the tree and you'll stay lookin 12 FOR-EV-ER, FOR-EV-ER

Jul 25, 2007
the best time to watch documentaries and conspiracy videos and research politics and religion and learn stuff is when you are stoned or drunk
Well this is about dude from sandlot and I agree with you. I know cats who like to watch the things u mentioned on one but I'd rather watch shit like that sober otherwise them cats high and drunk watchin them docs start jumpin to conclusions and start buying canned foods, panicking like Y2K bout to fuck shit up.

Aug 24, 2003
Well this is about dude from sandlot and I agree with you. I know cats who like to watch the things u mentioned on one but I'd rather watch shit like that sober otherwise them cats high and drunk watchin them docs start jumpin to conclusions and start buying canned foods, panicking like Y2K bout to fuck shit up.
lol thats the fun part