Pastor shot by Spokane Valley police officer

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2003
Fuckin pigs at it again.

SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. — A pastor and owner of a plant nursery was shot and killed by a Spokane Valley police officer late Wednesday night, police said.
The man was identified as Wayne Scott Creach, 74, according to the Spokane Police Department, which has taken over the investigation, along with the Spokane County Sheriff's Office and the Washington State Patrol, from the suburban agency.
Creach served at Greenacres Baptist Church for 40 years and also owns a nursery business called the Plant Farm. He lived next door to the nursery, and was shot in the parking lot of the business, police said.
Earlier Wednesday, a neighbor made a request for increased patrols in the area, and a Spokane Valley police officer had parked his unmarked car in the parking lot. Creach approached the officer after dark, police said.
"At some point there was a confrontation between (Creach) and the police officer and the officer fired his duty weapon," said Spokane police spokeswoman Jennifer DeRuwe.
A gun was found near Creach, police said.
Creach's son, Alan Creach, issued a statement.
"At 11 o'clock my dad got out of his bed responding to what he thought was a burglar, challenged that vehicle in his parking lot in front of the Plant Farm, subsequently a deputy shot and killed him," the statement.
Known as Pastor Scott, Creach founded Greenacres Baptist Church in 1971. The church has about 300 members.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ht...eyshooting1stldwritethru.html?syndication=rss

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
they are trained to aim for less then lethal locations (arms, legs) but i doubt thats what they will do during an altercation

this story is sad, but since i dont know the details and its pretty much his word (the cops) and that only (since the second party is now dead) i dont wanna say anything cuz for all i know someone is lying about sumthing

regardless, its sad that our elderly folks arent safe from police violence and over reaction

reminds me of the video where the cop pulls the old black lady over and forces her out at gun point and slams her into the ground, that bitch ass cop deserves to have every bone in his body smashed one by one, including the 3 in his ears

Sep 5, 2008
they are trained to aim for less then lethal locations (arms, legs) but i doubt thats what they will do during an altercation

I saw a interview recently on reddit.com and the cop said they were trained to aim for center mass, not surprising unfortunately.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
I saw a interview recently on reddit.com and the cop said they were trained to aim for center mass, not surprising unfortunately.
yea thats true

but they do take less then lethal aim practice, i watched my homie do this shti at the houston police academy shooting range, after they graduated they did a skills performance for the family and friends and those that attended

my homie ryan is a houston PD officer, and he told me they do learn shoot for center mass, but it is now required to learn less then lethal shots becuz of department policy

i dont see what it helps since cops dont really think about shootin your arm

and i remember sumone tellin me that cops who shoot head shots usually get charged for it, involuntary manslaughter, but i dunno if thats true, i sure as fuck dont see it practiced in many cases, so i call bs

Jul 9, 2007
i dunno how it is there but i have been told directly from a cop that they are trained to shoot to kill, i cant remember the reason why though.
Because they ain't trying to pull no trick shot shoot you in the hand shit. If they was gonna shoot for arms or legs they would just use a tazer or mace. Best believe if they are shooting their gun they are always shooting to kill period.

Aug 5, 2009
Fuckin pigs at it again.

SPOKANE VALLEY, Wash. — A pastor and owner of a plant nursery was shot and killed by a Spokane Valley police officer late Wednesday night, police said.
The man was identified as Wayne Scott Creach, 74, according to the Spokane Police Department, which has taken over the investigation, along with the Spokane County Sheriff's Office and the Washington State Patrol, from the suburban agency.
Creach served at Greenacres Baptist Church for 40 years and also owns a nursery business called the Plant Farm. He lived next door to the nursery, and was shot in the parking lot of the business, police said.
Earlier Wednesday, a neighbor made a request for increased patrols in the area, and a Spokane Valley police officer had parked his unmarked car in the parking lot. Creach approached the officer after dark, police said.
"At some point there was a confrontation between (Creach) and the police officer and the officer fired his duty weapon," said Spokane police spokeswoman Jennifer DeRuwe.
A gun was found near Creach, police said.
Creach's son, Alan Creach, issued a statement.
"At 11 o'clock my dad got out of his bed responding to what he thought was a burglar, challenged that vehicle in his parking lot in front of the Plant Farm, subsequently a deputy shot and killed him," the statement.
Known as Pastor Scott, Creach founded Greenacres Baptist Church in 1971. The church has about 300 members.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ht...eyshooting1stldwritethru.html?syndication=rss
you can't get no more eviler, rip to the pastor and fuck the punk police