Passion Of Christ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2002
I went and saw this movie last night wit my girl..... all i can say is it's the most powerful the most violent, bloody, deepest movie i have ever seen! I've never seen a standing ovation for a movie at the end. I've never seen so many people cry (males including, black and white) and do it openly. It brought me almost to tears. The movie it self is not meant to be good it it an idea, a message that is trying to be brought across to you in a very graphic visual way. After i left my emotions were taxed and i felt as though what ever i had to do the next day meant nothing. I wish i didn't see the movie now but i know i needed to. I won't buy the dvd when it comes out because i don't need those images in my head anymore. However if you want to see the most powerful movie ever to hit a screen go see The Passion of Christ.

Naeem

Jan 19, 2004
christians are weak
wow a movie made you think
movies make people think all the time
and now you think omg i saw the movie
i have a whole new perspective for life
ahahahahah right

Been Drinkin

The Ghost in the Machine
Feb 20, 2004
YG HOGG said:
LOL yea you sound like girl homie.hahaha:rolleyes: [/QUOTE

Yeah and you sound like you riden a bandwagon homie. You agree with the fool above you your just as ignoant as he is. The homie who made this was beeing real while most of yall just act hard when really your not. Have some respect for people homie voiced his and yall had to come in and act like children. The siccness used to be better because people like this were gone in a heartbeat, now its going down the drain.

Jan 15, 2004
Been Drinkin said:
YG HOGG said:
LOL yea you sound like girl homie.hahaha:rolleyes: [/QUOTE

Yeah and you sound like you riden a bandwagon homie. You agree with the fool above you your just as ignoant as he is. The homie who made this was beeing real while most of yall just act hard when really your not. Have some respect for people homie voiced his and yall had to come in and act like children. The siccness used to be better because people like this were gone in a heartbeat, now its going down the drain.
ignorant?the only ingnorant nigga i see around here is you.2nd ima real ass nigga so i dont have 2 act hard i jus be myself.3rd aint nothin childish about how i present myself.& 4th if you dont like the siccness then shake the spot lil homie.

Feb 12, 2004
i don't know about seeing this movie..
ive heard some say its really tight
some it was aight..
i dont know if i'll like it...
and movies cost 9 bucks now..

if i do go see it..
ill go faded as fuccc ...
or ill rent it later
and get faded as fuccc
pz

Aug 17, 2002
not tryin to diss or anything but if this movie made u think ,that mean you must not have been usin your brains too much before.

Sep 29, 2002
neX.one said:
christians are weak
wow a movie made you think
movies make people think all the time
and now you think omg i saw the movie
i have a whole new perspective for life
ahahahahah right

I'm no christian myself, but that was pretty ignorant.

Dec 18, 2002
If it takes a movie like this to put life into perspective

Where the fucks your head been?

I dont need a movie to do that

Just like i dont need 10 commandments to make me act right. . .

Aug 28, 2003
I saw the movie It was powerful didnt make me wanna cry but what it did was make what you read out of the bible seem a little more real it put a picture of what you read in front of you. cause nowadays thats all anybody does is watch tv and movies. so thats whats real.