ParkerVision: Tech N9ne all 6's and 7's tour interview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 7, 2004
fuck those dudes turn down way to many good opportunities. see techs older so he can understand how talented other artists even if he dosent listen to their style of music.

Oct 25, 2006
I kinda bum about the way they turn some people down, but it also makes them a lot more dope and original to me. They have their own sound and would never sound right on anyone else's production but their own, so they're kinda in their own world. I've liked most of what I've heard from them, and Goblin still gets regular play from me. Same for Mellowhype. Hopefully they can get a feature with Tech just because I would like to see what they could do together, but I really don't see it happening anytime soon... all in all though, it's good to see a lot of good rap coming out lately. This year and last year for me.

Dec 14, 2005
They suck imo

Good interview though.

I say Tech should come at em, team up with Hop and BOB again and just unleash hell on their wack over-appreciated asses.