Paris - Sonic Jihad Album Cover- Draft One

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2002
madeulook.net
Upheaval said:
controversy is good! but dont take it too far.

peace.....
oi, since when is there rules to art ?
its an expression of self ... how much should i express of my self so that you feel that i aint taking it far ?

Upheaval said:
"but anyways the majority of your graphics that i peeped at your website by you seem to be pro violence/guns, they seem to look like as youd say it "look at me im not sposed to make this" kinda shit " graphics." - kulif

guns are legal and apart of everyday life for some of the people on these covers, thats true, but blowing up your own family members with a 747 is fucked up.
violence aint legal. i was telling him that the majority of his graphics were violence/gun(also war i shouldve said) related becuase he was against my picture which was violent and war related .and just because its fucked up doesnt mean we should ignore it, its also a way of life for alot of unfourtanate people.

and america bombs has been bombing innocent civilains in kuwait since 91 on and off and UN estimated that at least a million people will be killed if us invades iraq. thats also legal so whos to say that this wont happen to america ect... ? thats legeal also aint it

May 26, 2002
www.UpheavalDesign.com
i said guns are legal not violence. im not breaking down on the artist here, i just think its fucked up for somebody to release this shit. but i would do the artowrk for money too $$$$!!!. i dont care who bombed america or kuwait, or who dies in iraq. war creates a booming economy, meaning more money for me!! but the death of all those people is real. peep this site, its a list of the people who died in the WTC(its long as shit, and helps you realize how many people this fucked up)
http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/rescue.victims.html
heres another good one.
www.september1101.com

all im saying is show respect where respect is due.

peace.

Oct 17, 2002
madeulook.net
Upheaval said:
i said guns are legal not violence. im not breaking down on the artist here, i just think its fucked up for somebody to release this shit. but i would do the artowrk for money too $$$$!!!. i dont care who bombed america or kuwait, or who dies in iraq. war creates a booming economy, meaning more money for me!! but the death of all those people is real. peep this site, its a list of the people who died in the WTC(its long as shit, and helps you realize how many people this fucked up)
http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/rescue.victims.html
heres another good one.
www.september1101.com

all im saying is show respect where respect is due.

peace.
u jus said that i should show respect where its due and you'd do this cover for cash even though u feel its disrespectful , anyways the wtc basically happens every day in these war torn countrys, and now a holocaust of iraqis may happen so BUsh can get 3 trillion in oil and herorin .

guns are legal and so is war. they both cause death.

pz anyways, thnx for peeping the graphic

Nov 25, 2002
Upheaval said:

that freedom of speech is a RIGHT protected by those "satan loving sons a bitches". move to the Ivory Coast you unhappy hypocritical bastard. they will take your arms and legs.

dont get all self righteous just cuz you collect welfare.

peace......
lmao@6that shit....
and i dont collect welfare ya dumb fucc.....you aint sicc like i said so fucc off and quit hasslin peeps about what ya think is "politically correct" no one gives a fucc ..... and if you really knew anything, our Govt helped create Sept 11 for the sole purpose of loccin this country down.....Bush is just followin Hitlers game plan...read up on ya history.....Hitler did simliar shit ta get Germany ta change its views and laws towards its people as far as terrorism and gun policies....he staged a few events ta get the majority of the public to decide what he wanted was right...then he ended up takin over Germany and tried for the world.....
but go a head and trust our Govt...they know whats best for you right? I mean you just do as they say and youll be ok huh?
lmao@ you brainwashed asses....you will see one day.......

Oct 17, 2002
madeulook.net
Thnx Ice Kapone & Mista Sinista, i really apreciate your comments, thnx for the encouragement

upheavel: no biggie, its coo, we all do now wand then anywayz

pz and thnx to all for peeping the graphic