Paris - Sonic Jihad Album Cover- Draft One

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2002
madeulook.net
Oct 17, 2002
madeulook.net
thnx, glad ya'l feeling the cover...
for those saying america was attaked by terrorists as paris would say "who u gonna blame for the hate that hate made?"

listen to this track

http://www.daveyd.com/paristrack.mp3

^^
Paris - What Would U Do

it will help explain the covers meaning, btw paris aint wack :| ! lol

Oct 17, 2002
madeulook.net
bay_dezinz said:
thats a sick cover dogg....aint a damn thing wrong with a cover like that i dont think. Its art you shouldnt have to hold back on nothin with art, free speech baby.
so tru bout the free spech ish, thnx man, btw i peeped some of your work and u got talent nice murda muzik logo looks sic
pz..

May 10, 2002
design is pretty tite....i personally think its disrespectful and one fo those "look at me im not sposed to make this" kinda shit fuck paris and fuck your little qoute about hate.-My opinion

PeaCe
~Cmoke

May 22, 2002
Upheaval said:
I guess you didnt hear. America was ATTACKED BY TERRORISTS!!
I dont think the American Public is about to wanna see album covers portraying this shit, maybe if it was pre- sept 11th.

is that a big ass lighter covering his face?

thats a tight ass cover tough!!!!!!!!

Nov 25, 2002
man yall weak this is siccness damn it....if yall really sicc you could give a fucc what the amerikkkan public will think.....
besides our Govt made 9-11 happen fucc Bush and all them Satan loviin sons a bitches!!!!!!!!!!

i like that cover could use some improvements....liek the lighter on da face can go.....i love the white house being bombed part keep it fucc what everyone thinks ya got freedom of speech!!!!!!
and Cmoke wtf you mean direspectful? you da one tellin niggas fucc them and they work! yall aint sicc........

Oct 17, 2002
madeulook.net
Doxx; i added the jet im there to try and fill in the space cuz it looked akward without it, but on the next draft ill kill the jet and the font plus the lgihter

CcytzO Loc: thnx for the suppourt on the freedom of speech
as for the pic i tryed removing the lighter but it looked kinda odd but ill give it another go

Overdoze: im going to try and spice up the font for sure next draft

thnx for the feedback, positive or negative its all good

pz..

Cmoke said:
design is pretty tite....i personally think its disrespectful and one fo those "look at me im not sposed to make this" kinda shit fuck paris and fuck your little qoute about hate.-My opinion

PeaCe
~Cmoke
who determins really what im suppouse to express emotionally ? does free speech have a limit of how free you can actually be ?
and i guess you misunderstood my (actually paris's) quote about hate..

but anyways the majority of your graphics that i peeped at your website by you seem to be pro violence/guns, they seem to look like as youd say it "look at me im not sposed to make this" kinda shit " graphics.

anyways its your opinon

May 26, 2002
www.UpheavalDesign.com
CcytzO Loc said:
man yall weak this is siccness damn it....if yall really sicc you could give a fucc what the amerikkkan public will think.....
besides our Govt made 9-11 happen fucc Bush and all them Satan loviin sons a bitches!!!!!!!!!!

i like that cover could use some improvements....liek the lighter on da face can go.....i love the white house being bombed part keep it fucc what everyone thinks ya got freedom of speech!!!!!!
and Cmoke wtf you mean direspectful? you da one tellin niggas fucc them and they work! yall aint sicc........
that freedom of speech is a RIGHT protected by those "satan loving sons a bitches". move to the Ivory Coast you unhappy hypocritical bastard. they will take your arms and legs.

dont get all self righteous just cuz you collect welfare.

peace......

May 26, 2002
www.UpheavalDesign.com
"but anyways the majority of your graphics that i peeped at your website by you seem to be pro violence/guns, they seem to look like as youd say it "look at me im not sposed to make this" kinda shit " graphics." - kulif

guns are legal and apart of everyday life for some of the people on these covers, thats true, but blowing up your own family members with a 747 is fucked up.

controversy is good! but dont take it too far.

peace.....