PAPOOSE OFFICIAL THREAD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I mean - how many units has Pap pushed?

This shit is redicululs to me. It's like an And1 Street Baller throwing rocks at Kobe. Not saying Sean is on some sort of crazy level, but the dude is pushing units and rocking big shows. And what is Pappoose doing besides trying to generate buzz?

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
em not gonna do shit nowdays nick cannon invited him on wild n out to get clowned and battle but he turned it down. he a great lyricsts but his battle days are over he scared to be out in public alot for whatever reason and mostly stays at home in one his mansions. he definately not the same guy and has some kind of issues yall must not seen him in the last few years he be looking scared and nervous as fuck. em and pap will never battle they dont even have no issues so why is this even being talked about in this thread. pap killed big sean in that diss.
Eminem was in the booth with Brent Musberger and Kirk Herbstreet at half time of the Michigan Notre Dame game tonight and he was all whacked out and paranoid lol

Props: Darkshowdown
Feb 8, 2003
he stays at home for different reasons tho: paranoia and fear. dude has been lookin shook since he came back to the scene a few years back.
but back to the topic at hand. pap ripped big sean.
big sean wont respond, but id like him and danny brown to battle each other.
bc them demons was haunting him and he had death marked on him bc they was gonna kill his ass for wanting out. noticed now he back to negative raps and he dyed his hair blone again bc he cant get out. have you seen how skinny and frail he looks now? I still truely believe that he sacrificed Proof also or Proof was killed as a message to him and its haunting him inside. Obie Trice was originally gonna be the one killed remember but he survived that shit so proof was taken out months later.

Last edited:

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
[audio:http://siccness.net/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Papoose-ft-Jadakiss-Styles-P-2-Chainz-LikeThat-Remix-Dirty.mp3|titles=Papoose ft Jadakiss, Styles P & 2 Chainz - LikeThat (Remix) Dirty]

Papoose gets Jadakiss, Styles P and 2 Chainz for the, “I’m Like That,” remix.

View Discussion Text

Jul 26, 2014
N.O.R.E. & DJ EFN's Drink Champs Podcast Episode 44: Fat Joe, Remy Ma, Papoose, More

N.O.R.E. and DJ EFN are the Drink Champs. In this episode the guys fly out and set up shop in Fat Joe's new UP NYC sneaker shop. Amongst the crowd of frenzied sneaker head customers the guys drank it up with Fat Joe, Remy Ma, Papoose, DJ Camillo, DJ Nasty, Statik Selektah, Dee of Ruff Ryders and more