Pandorum

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2007
anyone checkin' this out??? ganna check this shit out tomorrow night, it looks good to me; looks something like a sci-fi/thriller... ive read some mixed reviews about the movie, i might enjoy it more than others since i love sci-fi movies...

In "Pandorum," actors, Dennis Quaid ("Vantage Point," "The Express") and Ben Foster ("3:10 to Yuma," "Alpha Dog"), join Cam Gigandet ("Never Back Down," "Twilight"), Cung Le ("Tekken," "Fighting"), newcomer Antje Traue and director Christian Alvart ("Antibodies") to tell the terrifying story of two crew members stranded on a spacecraft who quickly realize they are not alone. Two astronauts awaken in a hyper-sleep chamber aboard a seemingly abandoned spacecraft. It's pitch black, they are disoriented, and the only sound is a low rumble and creak from the belly of the spacecraft. They can't remember anything - who are they, what is their mission? The only way out of the chamber is a dark and narrow airshaft. Corporal Bower (Foster), the younger of the two, crawls inside, while the other, Lt. Payton (Quaid), stays behind for guidance on a radio transmitter. As Bower ventures deeper and deeper into the ship, he begins to uncover a terrifying reality. Slowly the spacecraft's shocking and deadly secrets come unraveled, and the astronauts realize that the survival of mankind hinges on their actions.

May 2, 2002
one of the worst one-sheets Ive ever seen. looks like the one for one missed call.

I'll probably see this tonight though. I heard its pretty good.

May 2, 2002
finally saw this today. pretty good movie. I just hate when I have no fuckin clue whats going on in a movie until the very end. but that dirty chick's tits made the time go by fast. damn that bitch was bad.. just needed a shower.

the end of the movie was awesome. I think they coulda done a little more with cgi though.

Nov 16, 2004
finally saw this today. pretty good movie. I just hate when I have no fuckin clue whats going on in a movie until the very end. but that dirty chick's tits made the time go by fast. damn that bitch was bad.. just needed a shower.

the end of the movie was awesome. I think they coulda done a little more with cgi though.
I just rented it, good movie.

That broad was super bad, I'll take them greasy tiddies as is!

I agree, the ending was dope and more CGI would have been sick.