paintball...?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
1 time playin that paintball(just after 9/11), my boy won a contest and got free day pass 4 12 of us 2 go....so we all roll out, expecting 2 be gunnin each other....they told us another group was on the way....low and behold...the other side were muslims/arabs.....they're like, do u want to break up the teams.....FUCK NO...ahha, that was a crazy day, 2 much fun though....a lot of fuckin emotion 4 a day of relaxing fun....personally I kept squeezin after the 1 hit rule...im like fuck dat....u goin 2 feel PAIN BOII..ahha, I also shot one person in the back of the head/neck...yahh, they got a big ass welt from that shit.....these are my soldier stories

LOL you had a paintball war with the Taliban! hahahahahahah

I bet they had paintball guns that looked like ak's. You should have all worn turbans and glued pubes to your faces to throw em off.

Jan 5, 2006
we played these dudes who thought they were the shit.. about 15 of them.. all in army camo gear, automatic tippmans, nitro tanks.. we all had semi's.. mostly spyders.. i had a pmi.. and they ended up getting whooped lol.

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
ARE YOU GOING TO A FIELD OR PLAYING IN SOME REMOTE AREA?

IN CORONA THEY HAVE A SPOT WITH DIFFRENT BATTLEFIELDS LIKE VIETNAM,KOSOVO,GERMANY,IRAQ,PANAMA, ETC. WITH REAL JEEPS, TANKS, HELICOPTERS AND PLANES AS PROPS. NOT TOO MENTION HUTS, UNDERGROUND TUNNELS, TRENCHES, AND CITY ENVIROMENTS.

OR THEY HAVE THE COMPETITION FIELDS. WHICH I THINK ARE OK BUT NOT AS FUN.

O AND GET READY TO RUN AND SWEAT LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER...
HELL YEAH, I GO THERE ALL THE TIME!!!
I GOT THE WHOLE OUTFIT AND SHIT!!!

Jun 3, 2006
those lil fuckers show up wit 500 dollar paintball guns and the face paint all camoed out.....lil bastards made me feel like a bitch wit my rented shit.....then had the nerve to ask me to buy em sum beer....lil bitches

Nov 5, 2004
I understand if fools are pros and shit and play in tourneys around the country. Camo is cool and everything cuz its useful.

But when u see fuckers in warpaint and everything, playing mixed in with kids and people who never played before, that shit is just extremely gay.

Jun 3, 2006
I understand if fools are pros and shit and play in tourneys around the country. Camo is cool and everything cuz its useful.

But when u see fuckers in warpaint and everything, playing mixed in with kids and people who never played before, that shit is just extremely gay.
thats what im sayin.....these fuckers were all ramboed out hiding in hollowed-out logs and shit...i swear if there was a pond, one of those fools would have been breathin out of sum bamboo or a straw, just waitin to shoot one of us weekend warriors...they got scopes and shit aimin for the dome

Jan 5, 2006
haha thats doin way too much, my hopper actually jammed this one time.. and i was like fuckin shit im gonna get caught slippin.. i hit the trigger.. 3 paintballs came out and i took out 2 dudes.. it was pretty funny. My friend caught some guy slipping from behind and the rules said u cant shoot someone up close from behind so he told him to put his gun up in the air and surrender.. dude just turned around and shot him.

Aug 17, 2008
I dunno 'bout that part that says getting hit with a paintball doesn't hurt...

that's a black ass lie...

have some ice on deck to put on wherever you got hit once you're done playing. I looked like a fuckin leopard the next day the last time I played.

May 13, 2002
it aint that bad. once you get past your first paintball hit you'll be alrite. i just started playing again after 5 years. it's an expensive hobby but it is hella fun. what do you guys shoot with? I'm currently using an '04 angel speed (master tech force 4 version.)

Apr 23, 2007
My brothers just went yesterday... they go all the time the have all the equipment.. well last night when they came back i guess my brother got it with a paint ball in the head twice.. shit looks fuckin nasty.. they said they have fun... they play all day, and bbq during there lunch break.. sounds like it would be fun.. but they also said its kinda expensive.

i think i have pics

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
^^^^ see man fuck that somebody shoots me in the head like that and were boxing. fuck a paintballfight we gone have a fist fight. lol shit even getting shot in the leg bare skin stings pretty bad.

Aug 31, 2006
LOL @ bumpin a 9 month old thread.

But i used to get down with some paintball. Tippmann 98 ( the tank of paintball guns) thing was solid, never really had to clean it or worry bout things breaking on it. Had a a Smart parts barrel on it, thing was very accurate. I could easily hit people 50 yards away. We use to go out in the country and woods, much more fun then courses IMO. I would wear my camo and sit in hide in bushes waiting for fools to walk by. Shits fun, need to get back into at least once this summer.