Paid Dues Festival

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 2, 2005

Looks like a good show for the gangsta crowd, the hip hop crowd, the eses, the whiteboys and all others.

April 3rd in San Bernardino.

Oct 2, 2005
Looking forward to seeing this song live.

This is the dopest song I've heard in a long time. Years nigga. I've been playin this song damn near everyday for about 4 months straight.

Looking forward to seeing Cube, Tha Dogg Pound, Murs & 9th Wonder, Random Axe, Jay Electronica and Strong Arm Steady the most.

Oct 2, 2005
I'm good Qwicc. Just haven't been postin on the this forum in like forever. I'm big chillin and takin care of business.

Hope all is well with you too G.

Feb 7, 2006
what so they shouldn't, the nigga needs more fans so I can listen to music on the radio instead of the news, also so his ass can make music more consistently.

Nov 3, 2007
I DONT CARE IF THEY DO OR DONT. NOT SAYING THEY ARE.. BUT I JUST HATE BAND WAGON HIP HOP/RAP FANS WHO JUST GO WITH THE WIND. PLUS JAY ELECTRONICA IS MY FAVORITE RAPPER SO IT MAKES IT EVEN WORSE.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
This concert looks dope as fuck...and if i had money to get a telly and the concert ticket and trees and booze and a ride down there i would. San Bernadino seems to have some good venues too, I went to the Smokeout Festival there in October.

Oct 2, 2005
I feel you on that joe, but it's really inevitable that he's about to have an even larger profile real soon. He has strong industry co-signs and he's just really talented overall.

I've been aware of dude since '07. I thought and still think his name is wack and that was the reason I didn't take him serious at first, but when I did, I'm glad I got with it.

All of his mixtapes are heat and off of one song late last year, he's got the industry going nuts. I'm through at the moment waxin poetic on this fool, but I'm looking forward to seeing him and others doing their thang at Paid Dues.