Packers Vs Tardinals:NFC Playoffs Round 1.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who gonna win it?

• Total voters

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

not really...i dont really care who wins this game...

plus..it would probably be worse to see Aaron rodgers win a SB....

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Why would we be ripping our hair out right now?
because you guys HATE the Cardinals... and you guys LOVE to talk shit to the Cards fans on here

obviously I don't think you're literally ripping your hair out right now... but I know damn well you wanted Green Bay to win so you could clown on the Cardinals fans on the siccness

you can say that's not true if you want... but I'll know you're lying if you do

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Not really. I can't say I hate the Raiders, I hate the fans. I can say that for most teams. We are talkin shit to these bandwagon ass Cardinals fans that appeared out of nowhere.

I actually can stand the Cardinals; Packers and Cowboys? No, just because of the past history between those teams and the 9ers.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Not really. I can't say I hate the Raiders, I hate the fans. I can say that for most teams. We are talkin shit to these bandwagon ass Cardinals fans that appeared out of nowhere.

I actually can stand the Cardinals; Packers and Cowboys? No, just because of the past history between those teams and the 9ers.
well whether or not you hate the team or the fans you probably want them to lose

I can tell most Niners fans seem to hate the Cardinals fans on here with a passion...

if the Cards iwn this game you know the Cards fans are gonna be all over talking shit... and you niners fans are gonna get all pissed off... like...

"fuck you fairweather fans"

"you guys only come around when your team wins!"

"we still swept your guys"

"fuck the tards"

etc... etc...

am I right? don't tell me I'm wrong... because I'm not

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
We can talk shit to the Cardinals fans because they won the division...I'd rather see a team from my Division win it all than the Cowboys, Packers, Vikings