Pac Better Dayz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2002
www.mr-dr.com
I must agree with you 2 paclives. I picked it up last night and I am enjoying it at the moment. Some songs do sound the same but this cd is still growing on me so my opinion might change. I'm really liking still balling, when we ride, thug mansion, u can call, and this life i lead. Good stuff.

Nov 27, 2002
Shit if you listen to track 13(they don't give a fuck about us on Disc 2) and after it ends it goes to a track 14 in which 2Pac says that he's gonna come back like Jesus.

Jun 12, 2002
Yeah I heard that, it caught me off guard at first. All I gotta say is this shit is HOT. I'm really feeling that number 5 on the first disk with the lawz, that shit is mobbin!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Still Ballin is hard as fuck too. I dont know, there is a number of bangers on there. I like the experimentation with the guitar. Some songs where they use it I wasnt feelin it but in general it gave the album that heartful and idolized image that 2pac showed. Theres bangers without the guitar too. Overall Id actually give it a 8/10, maybe more if it continues to grow on me.