Pablo Sandoval

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2005
in the other post you called Nate S. a younger version of Matt Holliday.......now you are calling P. Sandoval the next Tony Gwynn

not only are you calling P. Sandoval a future HOF'er by comparing him to Gwynn.......but you are comparing apples to oranges......a middle of the lineup run producer (sandoval) to a singles/leadoff type hitter (gwynn).......................amazing..................
Bochy himself has said he sees Glimpses of Tony Gwynn...He's adjusted his Pitch Selection, Let me correct myself He's adjusted his eye co-ordination to hit any PITCH...Much Like Tony Gwynn, and when given a good pitch he thinks he can hit he'll hit it...

Only Difference, IMHO, Pablo can take any pitch and hit it, I mean any bitch, Breaking ball to the Toes, a 96 MPH Fastball to the Eyes, you name it...

Jan 5, 2006
Him and Timmy are the future of the Giants.

He's the best hitter we've had since Barry and Will Clark
and also jeff kent, willie mays, Bobby bonds, Orlando Cepeda, Roger Maris, Alou Brothers, Kevin Mitchell, Willie McCovey, Matt Williams.... just to name a few lol

damn we've had some GREAT hitters.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^oh yeah ok...lets compare him to the NL starting 3rd baseman, David Wright

Sandoval-.333 BA, 12 hrs, 44 rbis
Wright-.326, 5 hrs, 42 rbis

Wright has a few more runs, they both have the same # of doubles and triples, Wright has more walks but double the amount of strikeouts, so Wright has the higher OBP but Sandoval has the higher Slugging percentage.

edit: Wright has stolen more bases, but so what

Now gimme a reason why he shouldnt be an all star

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Reynolds "only" has 61 rbi's, but anyway, Sandoval is 3rd in the NL in BA, as a rookie, and Reynolds strikes out wayyyy tooo much. Hes the 3rd baseman version of Adam Dunn

Sep 25, 2005
david wright is tops right now........with experience Reynolds could be tops in a couple more years........

sandoval is having a great rookie season but not an all star yet.........