P.A students grindin on old substitute teacher

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2007
wow i never thought a special needs school would be this disrespectful to their teachers, we are letting retarted people get away with way too much shit these days

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
I was a substitute teacher....and I know that when a sub comes, it aint the same environment as when the teacher is there, but I never let no class take advantage of me like that old dude did.....then again, I worked in a group home for years too so that might hellp

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Bluntz2dadome said:
u swear a white teacher from texas wants 2 be grinded by sum nigger childeren...hahah of course they gonna get expelled....they stupid as fuck anyways they deserved it
I don't know if a warning will suffice on this one.......

Feb 11, 2006
blunt_hogg559 said:
I was a substitute teacher....and I know that when a sub comes, it aint the same environment as when the teacher is there, but I never let no class take advantage of me like that old dude did.....then again, I worked in a group home for years too so that might hellp

did the students ever give you lap dances??

Sep 30, 2005
Dana Dane said:
I don't know if a warning will suffice on this one.......
Damn, you should see the racist shits commenting on youtube. Wish we could ban all of them too.

Oh and as far as the story itself... I agree I wouldn't want to see my daughter doing something like that, but I don't think calling them sluts and expelling them is really going to help. To me the incident itself doesn't seem all that bad, but in the larger scheme of things it shows how fucked up things are on many different levels...