P.A students grindin on old substitute teacher

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 13, 2006
4fifteenRolla said:
cmon now.
we all know when there's a substitute that no work will ever be done. that took me back some years. im sure millions of substitutes watched that video and laughed cuz that was hardly the worst thing they see on any given day
i laughed. but shook my head at the same time.

i was a substitute teacher, and students would try to do stupid ass shit, but i'd let some shit slide. i'm pretty chill when i'm in the classroom, but if that happened to me, you know i'll write those girls up. that was mad foul on the two girls' part.

as a teacher, the way you treat me is the same way i'll treat your ass. so shit like that wouldnt pop off at all if i was there.

Dec 17, 2004
Tha Sinner said:
our skoo been had a bad reputation...
iz it cuz you be speekin liek dis?

im just fuckin with you...but really though, that was pretty funny, but reminds me of how sad our society is. those girls are sluts now and forever will be nasty whores who raise kids to be just as smelly and ignorant as them. its a shame, but a reality. you can give another point to the rappers

Nov 20, 2005
Train1983 said:
So this is what my tax dollars are going to?

I would beat my daughters a-- if I saw her freaking a grown man...

If you're gonna get noticed it better be for something good...As soon as he gives them a D or an F, they are probably gonna holler sexual misconduct on the old Teach..

co-sign.

~k.

Stealth

May 8, 2002
That shit sucks for the good kids sitting there in their desks trying to learn. Annoying fuckin bitches.

Wow...did you just say that?