OT: YOUNG DROOP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2006
C'mon Fats ya jus said all ya did was hear a few joints n never listened 2 any a his albums.Really your "Intelligent" reply aint so brilliant guy.

I expected sum people not 2 like it.Everyones different and Strange got alot of fans from alot a different areas,so its cool with me whatever.

I was also lookin 4 "MO SHIT" on youtube but it wasn't there.And "MO SHIT" was actually a fuck up on the NOW EAT soundtrack..The same song is Featured on the YOUNG DROOP MOMENT OF IMPAKT album under the name "HAUNTED BY A DREAM"
Yea I was really lookin 4 this 1...he's an incredible story teller.

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
C'mon Fats ya jus said all ya did was hear a few joints n never listened 2 any a his albums.Really your "Intelligent" reply aint so brilliant guy.

I expected sum people not 2 like it.Everyones different and Strange got alot of fans from alot a different areas,so its cool with me whatever.

I was also lookin 4 "MO SHIT" on youtube but it wasn't there.And "MO SHIT" was actually a fuck up on the NOW EAT soundtrack..The same song is Featured on the YOUNG DROOP MOMENT OF IMPAKT album under the name "HAUNTED BY A DREAM"
and you are?

Sep 4, 2006

What part of I didn't like his music didn't you understand? You can't honestly expect every person in the world to like him because you do. I listened to like 4 songs the first time I stated my OPINION, and listened to the rest after I was told my OPINION was incorrect. Looks like incorrect should be my new board name, because once again, I don't like his music....which means I'm wrong again. Dang nabbit!

Apr 8, 2006
^^^Just shut the fuck up you faggot

Who gives a fuck if you dont like it. Nobodys convincing you of what 2 think.We just disagree.

You skimmed thru it and made a quick decision than called yrself intelligent..umm ok.

If you dont like it fine.What are we like cryin on our pillows or sum'? I done already stated sum people might not like it..thats the way a the fuckin world nobody said it you was wrong or right dipshit.

Nobody called you a hater or nuthin so just can it ya loud mouf fuckin crybaby.

Mikal

Sicc OG
Jan 5, 2010
Just checked out some of those songs.. wasnt feeling the first one, but some of the others were alright.. nothing i'd run out and buy.. Prob gonna check some more of his music out tho..

Status
Not open for further replies.