OT: YOUNG DROOP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
I only have his first album, which I copped when it first came out. The only songs I like are Haunted By A Dream featuring The D.E., and Under Pressure (Remix) with Tech N9NE.

Apr 8, 2006
I only have his first album, which I copped when it first came out. The only songs I like are Haunted By A Dream featuring The D.E., and Under Pressure (Remix) with Tech N9NE.
Haunted By a Dream and Under Pressure are on his 3rd release Moment Of Impakt

He did 1990HATE and Bootlegz & Collectionz b4 he dropped M.O.I.

1God

Sicc OG
Feb 9, 2010
Haunted By a Dream and Under Pressure are on his 3rd release Moment Of Impakt

He did 1990HATE and Bootlegz & Collectionz b4 he dropped M.O.I.
I remember seeing 1990HATE, but I thought Moment Of Impakt was his first OFFICIAL release. I'm gonna have to check that one out then, thanks for telling me.

Mar 1, 2009
nope 1990 hate was his first release because that was the first project that killa valley put out and moment of impakt was his 2nd and bootlegz was a album that had alot of other shit he did with other people so like a greatest hits album or whatever but wouldnt call it a solo album

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
LDS is fighting a grizzly bear?
I would win. I'm just sayin.

And how the hell did my name get dragged into this? I don't even like Young Droop, or this thread for that matter. If it weren't so dead around here, this wouldn't have made it past post #1.

IFYM is gonna destroy the Tampon Tantrumer, BTW.

Apr 8, 2006
I would win. I'm just sayin.

And how the hell did my name get dragged into this? I don't even like Young Droop, or this thread for that matter. If it weren't so dead around here, this wouldn't have made it past post #1.

IFYM is gonna destroy the Tampon Tantrumer, BTW.
L.D.S. you got dragged in2 it because the thread started goin no where and you like the mediator when it comes 2 this board.

AND FYI IFYM is cool with me..he's obviously an intelligent individual but his remark jus reminded me of a stuck up girl.

I've said it b4 n i'll say it again. I dont disrespect anybody who dont start shit with me first...never have.

And who cares if you dont like Droop anywayz...half yall dont even like the BLH..WTF?

Anywayz I just want 2 be cool with you and everyone else..sorry I dont ignore sly remarks n rude comments...it dont mean call me Tampon Tantrumer!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.