OT: UFC 91

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2008
San Diego
Does anyone know where to get UFC 91 videos online? The MMAshare.com forum isn't working but they posted up a few videos. I tried to get the live stream but for some reason the Firefox plug-in won't work.

Sep 30, 2002
my boy jeremy stephens just knocked anjons the fuck out, man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've seen him fight live, he knocked dude out with the spinning back fist! dudes sick, ive been trying to get him to enter to tech...but shits hard to do!

Nov 10, 2006
With both men making an overall 7 figure payday, they are both winner$.

The salary schedule for both competitors involved in tonight’s UFC 91 main event have been made available to the general public. Typically such information does not become available until after a fight card is completed, however, Nevada State Athletic Commission executive director Keith Kizer has revealed to the Los Angeles Times that both Randy Couture and Brock Lesnar are guaranteed $250,000 each. Additionally, Couture is to be paid $250,000 if he wins with Lesnar set to receive $200,000 should he be victorious.

It is important to note that both Couture and Lesnar stand to earn substantially more for their efforts in tonight’s fight. Both Couture and Lesnar will be eligible to win fight night bonuses such as cash rewards for “Fight of the Night,” “Knockout of the Night,” and “Submission of the Night.” Based on UFC president Dana White’s stated projection of 1.2 million pay-per-view buys, the promotion could give a record total in fight night bonuses.

Also, while not confirmed, based on past contract provisions, both Couture and Lesnar are expected to receive a percentage of PPV revenue generated from tonight’s fight. When it’s all said and done, both Couture and Lesnar are expected to make seven figures a piece from UFC 91.