OT - The Bio Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2005
My profile is private, and (no offense) I don't really want a bunch of random people on my friends list. I doubt anyone would actually want me on theirs, unless their friends list number whore. Sorry to have let anyone down.

Dec 10, 2005
lol i usually put my face as my avatar so it shouldnt be a suprise ...

but just for the record, my name is..
Shakezula, the mic-rula, the ol' skoola..he he. fuck yall, ima kid.

Aug 16, 2003
Its funny to see the degree of Tech related stuff on pages...some pages are drapped out w. Tech and Strange...others have a few pics but for the most part dont mention it. One page dosent have any Tech except for one hidden at the end of the pics lol...

I think theres one or two closet Tech fans in here lol

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
Its funny to see the degree of Tech related stuff on pages...some pages are drapped out w. Tech and Strange...others have a few pics but for the most part dont mention it. One page dosent have any Tech except for one hidden at the end of the pics lol...

i have my 5 favorite artists of all time in the "music" section of my page...

...then a link to like 100 of my favorite artists. Tech gets a mention there, but I'm pretty sure that's it.

I want my page to put across to others who I am. The stuff in my about me or in my favorite movies/music/authors section is stuff I'd talk about if I were introduced to someone for the first time. Tech probably wouldn't come up unless he just had an album out or something (I've obviously brought him up more in the last month or two than usual).

Nov 24, 2006

Yeah I think it is funny too to see how everyone has at least a thing or two about Tech on their page...some more than others but ya know.

Dec 10, 2005
i realized mines covered w/ tech shit, but its mainly cause KIlleir just dropped. anytime one of my fav. artist drops an album i get bored and just fix my site up. sorta like promo for ppl who visit my site lol.