OT - The Bio Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2006
Now this may flop bigger than a fat bitches titties hitting the water offa a diving board, but I've been kinda curious to see people besides their internet persona and avatars. NO I ain't no child molester or stalker or some shit, I just kinda thought it'd be cool to see a little background on the people who I share these common interests with (Tech and the strange family).

So I figured if you got a myspace page or something, post a link on here and we can check it out...or if u don't post like age/location/occupation or some random info. Like I said, this is purely for fun, not some stalker shit so if you can't handle it don't post.

My myspace page is
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=64122682

Nov 24, 2006
Josh...you looney mofo. No Lenore tonight...quite depressed. Had to settle for Rachel instead (who's asleep in the other room :S). I'm still debating on Salvia! I'm afraid I'll have some depressed fucked up trip and I got guns at my place...no bueno

Nov 24, 2006
He's just drinkin and working at fuckin movie gallery. I don't hang with him anymore because all he does is drink and try to bed ladies...unsuccessfully. He hangs out with a lame crowd too. And I'm liking the background too Asmodeus...did you do that?

Dec 10, 2005
myspace.com/ther3al

but forreall...
dont send me 30 messages of shittalk or criticizing my site or tech talk or nuthing like that. dont mind chattin tho. its boring out here.

Nov 6, 2005
Nah i didnt make that, its on a jugalo sight somewhere. And Dominic, dont lie, i know you got a space! Dont wanna show your baby pussy?