OT- Strictly Strange FF: WTF Why change the Veto Process?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2005
Why is it up to the commissioner as to what trades get vetoed? that's fucking bullshit man. If your going to change that then change the can't drop list, that or VOTE TO VETO the trade, like we had all agreed upon, if you need to, adjust the time frame for trades, but for fuck sakes don't be Nazi.

Jul 1, 2004
I dont see why you have to make a thread on here regarding your complaints of your fantasy football league. Most leagues have a message board. Take your sob stories there.

Jun 13, 2005
cause the people playing are from this board, now I realize that YOU are not one of them so once again, mind your business and step the fuck off, there is clearly a big ass OT in front of the topic, a topic in which YOU clearly have NO FUCKING INTEREST in, so that means you can move past it to another fucking thread, you don't need to post in every god damn thread, I know you want to hit that 5,000 posts, really REALLY bad, but the shit is just not necessary.

Sep 29, 2005
Some people make a life out of trying to be internet superstars... If Strange fantasy football is his only chance, let the kid have it...

Im right behind you, son.. you have my full support and backing.. keep chasing your dreams..

Nov 14, 2003
stupid. i wanted brady
don't blame you for accepting the trade. If someone offered me one of the best QB in the NFL for my worst player, I would accept it also. He is mentally handicapped for trying to move Brady for such a crappy return. Take the empty spot, shit happens. You will be a lot better off without a QB for 1 week then you would be getting rid of him so you don't get blanked at QB this week. If the Brady trade had gone through, I guarantee you wouldn't have gotten a win for the rest of the season.

Nov 14, 2003
so that trade was allowed? Glad i didnt waste my time this year
trade was approved by the 2 teams making the trade, and went to a league vote. not sure how many inactives we have, but the commish took control of the situation and disabled league votes and vetoed the trade himself before it was finalized. That is what has Team Zissou's panties in a bunch.

Nov 14, 2003
trade was approved by the 2 teams making the trade, and went to a league vote. not sure how many inactives we have, but the commish took control of the situation and disabled league votes and vetoed the trade himself before it was finalized. That is what has Team Zissou's panties in a bunch.
and for clarification, Team Zissou approached Minne and offered Tom Brady for Demaryius Thomas. He could not drop Tom Brady because he is on the "Can Not Cut" list. Minne accepted (which I would have done also, but I also would have expected a league veto).

Jun 13, 2005
don't blame you for accepting the trade. If someone offered me one of the best QB in the NFL for my worst player, I would accept it also. He is mentally handicapped for trying to move Brady for such a crappy return. Take the empty spot, shit happens. You will be a lot better off without a QB for 1 week then you would be getting rid of him so you don't get blanked at QB this week. If the Brady trade had gone through, I guarantee you wouldn't have gotten a win for the rest of the season.
Yo I've started Vick up through last week and have gotten more points out of him than Brady and suspect that when he gets back i still will, so I'm more than willing to start Orton, Garrard, or Fitzpatrick till Vick is back in 2 weeks and as of right now Orton is outscoring Brady and shit even Shaun Hill is outscoring Brady! But seriously I'd rather get rid of Brady and have the roster space than have him on the bench and NEVER start him. It doesn't matter how many points he scores on my bench so he man as well be on someone else's team.

Jan 16, 2007
If you think Tom Brady is the best quaterback in football, then u sir are retarded

Status
Not open for further replies.