OT: So this place is officially DEAD.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 31, 2005
i think some time away from the studio will do everyone at strange good. Let them all collectively sit back and create new ideas not the same shit over and over, each time with a more mainstream focus.

also the new layout here sucks, its early 2000-era generic geocities esque

Aug 16, 2003
so wait.. just to be clear.... do you think ces cru can 'go' ?
Ok...so no more typing from my phone on the fly lol.

And yes I think they can "go" as in be successful with Strange Music. Heck there about to release a video and new song today. IMO thats what an artist should do. Make a big announcement then do something to follow it up.

Edit...

This new layout sucks balls BTW

May 7, 2008
with all these new artists i wouldnt be suprised if strange releases an entire group that features like 10 strange members in it :p they got enough people to do it..

Aug 16, 2003
If he didnt get banned then hes been really quiet lately. I havent heard seen a post from him lately.

I swear that his name got the pink treatment but I still dont know why. My guess would be that he pissed of someone in the open forum.

Jan 6, 2012
Didn't piss off someone on the open forum... Pissed off someone (who doesn't even fuck with Strange) on the STRANGE forum... Check the twitter thread. I'd say his name, but I don't want to throw up any red flags.... lol.