OT: Mexico Legalizes Drugs

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 10, 2005
Apr 28, 2006 — MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Owning marijuana, cocaine and even heroin will no longer be a crime in Mexico if the drugs are carried in small amounts for personal use, under legislation passed by the Congress.

Police will not penalize people for possessing up to 5 grams of marijuana, 5 grams of opium, 25 milligrams of heroin or 500 milligrams of cocaine, under a bill passed by senators late on Thursday and earlier approved by the lower house.

Now for those of us in America...that'd be the country south of us. I have a feeling its just a plot to get all the Mexicans back and then their just gonna create a giant border and go "gotcha!". Nevertheless...im planning my trip to Mexico for my "family reunioun" as I type this.

Feb 18, 2006
i will see you there next 4/20? now i hear a pound of caine goes for $20 american in peru, what are prices like in mexico?

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
America will never legalize due to the fact that keeping drugs illegal creates a street market for dealers. Which in turn provides a reason for most of these rat mouth pigs to have employment. If drugs became legal the government could provide the highest quality at the lowest price and wipe out any illegal markets that may exist. which would in turn cut down on crime because most crimes seem to be "drug related". It will never happen because then half of the swine who get paid to fight the war on drugs would not be needed. If the cartel's pulled thier money out of wall street the stock market would crash. In 2000 the taliban had the people in pakistan and afganistan stop planting the poppy that was producing 70% of the worlds heroin and made the farmers start planting wheat and other shit. The CIA then moved in shortly afterwards once the war started and had the farmers return to planting poppy fields. I watched a presentation that was at http://216.69.170.35:4420 and this gentleman was naming names of officials who actually did the work to make this possible. That link has all kinds of conspiracy shit but if you catch it at the right time this guy in a suit and tie drops hella knowledge that we shouldn't know.....

oh wait.... I said to much

point being

fuck da govt :dead:

edit*** I think his name is mike ruppert http://www.frugalfun.com/timeline.html
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/

Sep 26, 2002
drugs should be legalized everywhere

those that are sad enough to do them/need them would get pure stuff and not some shit laced with more poisons than the real stuff.
it would decrease crime, drug dealers would have to find other ways to get money and no one would be killed over drugs.
there'd be less taxes because the prisons wouldn't be filled with small time "drug offenders"
The police wouldn't use energy tracking down people who smuggle weed but would hopefully spend more time solving real crimes.
and tons of more reasons.

I use caffeine, alcohol, and nicotine... (which are seriously damaging and bad but no one gives a fuck cause their "legal")

Feb 18, 2006
drugs should stay illegal, if legalized, then to a certain small extent, now marijuana should legalized completely IMO...and alcohol should be completely banned instead, like they, at 18 you can go to war and kill people and get killed, but you cant buy a beer

Jan 2, 2005
i would love to see them legalized BUT if it happens well here....a HUGE amount of jobs would be fucked and that would mess with the economy, everyone would become junkies and half retarded. all the people who work for the police that are used for trackin drugs down would be lost, all the people at the rehab centers would be lost, and even the drug dealers would lose jobs, unemployment would sky rocket.

Apr 21, 2003
heroin and meth and shit can stay illegal...most people can't handle that shit anyways...if it became legal the US wouldn't be any better than mexico....

butttt

chronic is diff...get that shit legal allready!

Nov 4, 2005
i miss mary jane, miss mis miss miss miss it... its been too damn long.. i need to get outta this military already.. favorite fuckin past time. jus the smell....damn..... i wanna smell it.... Jus smokin a cigarette and gettin that hint of it smellin weed drives me crazy... someone hook me up when i get back, i wanna smoke dat shit!