OT: MC Breed passes away

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2006
He was a class act...

Flint's MC Breed sent to jail over back child support
by Shannon Murphy | The Flint Journal
Friday April 04, 2008, 2:32 PM

FLINT -- Local rapper MC Breed was sent to jail for at least 60 days today during a child support hearing in front of Probate Judge Jennie Barkey.

The entertainer, whose real name is Eric Breed, was arrested shortly before he was to perform with Lil Wayne at Perani Arena Thursday evening for owing more than $200,000 in child support to three different women.

Attorney Jay Clothier, who represented Breed during the hearing, said the rapper's career was not doing as well as it had been and he was not able to pay the child support.

Breed spoke briefly saying, "I've done my best to give back what I can."

Barkey seemed unimpressed by Breed's statement that he spent time with his children.

"You've given back $50 in three years," she said. "That's the best you can do?"

[FAIL]

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Rapper MC Breed has died in Michigan, reportedly as a result of kidney failure. He was 37.

The star, who was responsible for the 1991 hit 'Ain't No Future In Yo' Frontin'' died at a friend's house on Saturday (November 22) in Ypsilanti, MI. No foul play is suspected.

The Associated Press says that toxicology reports are pending, but that two Michigan newspapers have reported the cause of death as kidney failure.

Breed was a native of Flint, MI and relocated to Atlanta, GA in the '90s.

He was revived three times in September of this year after suffering kidney failure while playing basketball in Atlanta. He was placed on life support and reports then said his kidneys were only 30 per cent functional.

At the time of his death, Breed was working on a DVD of his life entitled 'Where Is MC Breed', reports MTV News.

only 37 years old. RIP Mc Breed