OT: Joe Rogan explains the meaning of life (good shit)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2006
You think I haven't? But I get your point. It is either that you are saying you wish I would die or that I would be better off braindead lol.

Sep 26, 2002
Terence mcKenna was/is probably the most known DMT fan around the world (him and Tim Leary) and Terence was no boy scout when it came to psychedelics and exploring the "inside world". and even he said that it's something he cant do every week. if i remember correctly he said once a month was the most he could take.

Apperantly the human brain produces DMT in certain sleep cycles and large amounts of it in near-death experiences. There's a book called "DMT: The Spirit Molecule" by DR. Richard Straussman that's supposed to be good. (i havent read it, but i've heard some of his very interesting interviews.) He was like the only person that had the governments permission to do tests on it

also, some people say that DMT and Ayauascha (that has DMT in it) can be used to break people's cokaine/nicotine/heroin/alcohol addictions. I heard there's some clinic in some country where they have a medical doctor, a psychiatrist, and a fuckin shaman present during the "detox program" haha

lol another thing, some funny christians believe that meditation, weed, and other psychedelic drugs opens the gate ways so a demon can posses you. lol. it's like no no no dont try to get in touch with yourself but listen to the child molestor fish head, and go kill some pagans

Jul 4, 2005
if u guys get the chance 2 see jow rogan live...go! he was just in seattle with dude named jon heffron, who was the winner of the last comic standing or something, and he was alright, and charlie murphy was here too, but he was downright awful...and joe rogan came on last and fucking killed it...one of his topics that had me on the ground laughin was a bit about how he doesnt really believe in bisexuality as far as males r concerned, there r straight guys, and there r gay guys, and the ones who wanna claim bisexuality r nothing more then dumb straight guys who r stupid enough to get manipulated by their smooth talking gay friends into sucking their dick and spreadin their cheeks...haha his whole act was off the richtor, check him out live sometime