OT: Joe Rogan explains the meaning of life (good shit)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2006
holy fuck. that was sum crazy ass shit.. it almost makes sence dont it?

but hen i think about it. that guy needs to start wackin off or something i mean you cant just sit there alone in the dark and think about this shit.

smoke a blunt and chill...

on the other hand.. where do i find DMT?
im already addicted.

Sep 26, 2002
Sinister_shakes said:
holy fuck. that was sum crazy ass shit.. it almost makes sence dont it?

but hen i think about it. that guy needs to start wackin off or something i mean you cant just sit there alone in the dark and think about this shit.

smoke a blunt and chill...

on the other hand.. where do i find DMT?
im already addicted.

DMT aint no joke

you have to take it with spiritual intention

if you think it's a party drug you'll be terrified

Aug 21, 2002
Sinister_shakes said:
yah i hope your joking but.. fuck that ill hit dmt n hit a blunt and pop a pill.

aint no such thang as party drug in my life homie.
SHIDD, NIGGA THATS INSTANT DEATH YOU TALKING ABOUT THERE!!!

Jan 26, 2006
Somebody who believes he's psychic told me never to take it when I asked him about the spiritual connection of DMT.

He said something like (and he never uses caps) IT IS VERY DANGEROUS DO NOT TAKE IT... so ummm

This dude talks about far out shit you'd think was hazardous as it is so ummm watch yaself okay?

Like don't do it alone whatever the fuck you do omg. Sure it lasts like 15 minutes but please, you like go in to another world supposedly so make sure you have a friend. And you'll probably go insane. Just hope that entities that people see they refer to as elves don't have a grudge toward you. I heard their kinda violent sometimes. I heard Terrence McKenna talk about it too. <shudders>

The chemical in it is in your pineal gland. That shit basically causes your third eye to go nuts :eek:.

Jan 26, 2006
K I posted that post ^ before I listened to it. I had this dream a few nights ago that was so powerful. I remembered this huge chunk of a lucid dream that just kept going and going and going. Like, I thought I was dying. At one point in the dream I believed I was going to go back through my memories as near death experience people do. Instead I only got one memory and I believed I was releasing pain. Basically I heard a noise from my mother that was "your an idiot" or something. Perhaps that was bottled in me for a long time. The subconscious tries to play tricks on you all the time I guess.

Joe isn't that nuts in what he is referring to. I was battling my subconscious in this lucid dream. (I was only asleep for 3 hours too). Basically, I felt like I had been moving all night long when I finally woke u. I had adrenaline (not scared tho) feeling like I had sky dived for the first time or something.

I just started writing like crazy so I could remember it. If I hadn't I would have forgotten all of it except maybe 3%, but now I remember atleast 35% of it (I think).

I thought I was going to heaven etc etc in the dream. However, as I began to get more conscious in the dream (realizing I was dreaming that is what lucid dreaming is). I actually questioned the imagery and was like oh okay I am just pulling all of this out of my ass. And I started messing around, trying to fly in the dream (which is what gave me the adrenaline rush). Ummm, basically in lucid dreams (active third eye dreams that you are conscious of and perhaps can see in the dream), you can experience things you have never experienced sort of, that are based upon assumptions.

If you jack off for instance. When you have sex in your dreams you will have a good idea of what it should feel like so it will seem real. But then when you get with a woman in real life it uploads more to your experience storage space in regards to sex.

So your brain can piece together assumptions, even by feelings you have had. One thing interesting is I have never had smelling experiences in dreams :eek:... that's kind of odd, perhaps some of you have :X

Basically, as soon as I have a lucid dream I start to question it's validity, I might trip hard, but eventually I wake up because it seems fake. If I thought it was real I would probably sleep all night and never remember it. :eek:

What The Bleep Do We KNow quote - "The brain doesnt know difference between what it sees and what it remembers"...

However, you do :p Just the very nature that everything in life seems a shadow of it's former self when you're awake, should be a wake up call to how much you shelter yourself from the true experience of living in the now.

"I don't know why I hate or dislike that person"... Yep... your mind is shadowing all of the things you see with former experiences. While some of what it is figuring out is true, most of it is horse shit.

When you break that shit down you'll experience "Broken Chains" maybe, as the reward.