OT: Ice Cube - Raw Footage - leaked

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
shit's straight...

cube always come hard

and can you believe there are are other sub-forums other than the strange board for this...

it's called the siccness network

Nov 7, 2006
I remember when westside connection was scared about beefin with cypress hill and shit.

How bout some new cypress hill. when that shit gonna happen.
????. didnt they make a diss track exclusively for cypress hill on the 1st WSC cd? if that wasnt about them then damn i need to clean out my ears. and yeah i've had this since tuesday. we didnt get them in from shipping yet but the promoter for his record label dropped in and gave all 5 floors a cd and gave my boss the PA version. my boss likes punk rock so he gave me the PA version thank god. but yeah i loved the album, doesnt tops nas' though.

Jun 22, 2007
eh, this album is okay. There were so damn good songs, but then there were some not so good songs. The production to me was mostly NOT good, but thats just my opinion. Not very impressed with Cube's last 2 albums, but hes still a great rapper.

Apr 14, 2006
eh, this album is okay. There were so damn good songs, but then there were some not so good songs. The production to me was mostly NOT good, but thats just my opinion. Not very impressed with Cube's last 2 albums, but hes still a great rapper.
I agree that it's just OK. I think there are three tracks that stand out: 5, 13, & 14. Other than that, it's just average. I wonder what type of reviews it will get compared to Killer.