OT: Hopsin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 11, 2008
www.nastynullities.com
Dude needs to just stop addressing the issue then cuz the news has been different every day. lol. Although, i guess this is creating a buzz around him.

He's a problematic business man. Dude's always stooped in some turmoil with his label while Stone is thriving.

You can't say the problems are on Ruthless' end.
Hes a special Ed student who never passed thru it, of course he's a problematic business man! But really, I'm pretty sure he knew nothing about the business and just wanted to get his music out so bad he'd sign the first piece of paper that came his way.

Whats not to say Hop isn't the problem, in fact I could belive he has more do to w/ his turmoil than Ruthless does, but why the hell would a label shelve and album for 5 years and then put it out that many years later? The music has a better chance of being outdated, fans may have a lost of interest, and the label has a smaller chance of recouping anything.

But i guess that most the time, labels don't really push their lesser known bottom of the barrel acts (like Hopsin). Others on the label are obviously getting that push (like Stone). So, I'm just curious, does anyone know who is Ruhtless's biggest act?

Sep 25, 2006
www.jsmitty.com
But with Ruthless' past...you can't just give them a free pass and say they are doing everything right.
They got Stevie's and Hop's first cd released but I couldn't find them anywhere it took 2 weeks (after the release date) to find a copy in Charlottesville ha. They gotta step that aspect up.
I agree with most of this...Cuz I first came on 2 Stevie Stone years ago when he opened for Tech in Columbia...3 years or so later...my dude went to a show in Columbia and Stone opened again. Still no cd release...I'm like damn!