OT: Hopsin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
"Gazing at the Moonlight" was dope, his & Swizzz Mixtape called "Haywire" has some good tracks on it too.
But from what Hop has stated "RAW" will be his sickest most lyrical effort yet.

May 1, 2009
I recently heard RAW isnt coming out this year. Its being pushed back because the higher people at Ruthless want to still try to market and promote it more.

Jul 16, 2008
Hopsin is cool and everything...... but whats up with the gay ass contact lenses hes been rocking he looks like a gay version of Blackula

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
I recently heard RAW isnt coming out this year. Its being pushed back because the higher people at Ruthless want to still try to market and promote it more.
ive heard otherwise....
in numerous webshows he's done and in his tweets he's said he's gonna get it out in april/may with or without Ruthless.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
im assuming you didnt watch his last show then
ahh thanks...cuz i watched like 5 min. & had to leave so he announced it'd be a year before the release?

thats bummer news and bad business...he should release a street album or mixtape for the wait if true its that long then...

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
He's a problematic business man. Dude's always stooped in some turmoil with his label while Stone is thriving.

You can't say the problems are on Ruthless' end.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
He's a problematic business man. Dude's always stooped in some turmoil with his label while Stone is thriving.

You can't say the problems are on Ruthless' end.
But with Ruthless' past...you can't just give them a free pass and say they are doing everything right.
They got Stevie's and Hop's first cd released but I couldn't find them anywhere it took 2 weeks (after the release date) to find a copy in Charlottesville ha. They gotta step that aspect up.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
That's because the two artists are new and have no markets. That's why you couldn't find a cd in your area.

You may know about them, but with zero albums sold other than in their hometowns, they don't see you.