OT:Haaah Flava Flav n Tom Green doing BRING DA NOIZZEEE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
I hope you guys are joking.... The subject is OT. Who's ass are you trying to kiss that you have to complain about an off-topic post? Do I really have to list how many off-topic posts you guys have contributed to?

Shit.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Point out to me how many I've contributed to. Maybe it'll keep you too busy to post. Slightly off topic is ok, but a thread about Tom Green belongs in the open forum.

Nov 14, 2002
Well I don't really see how chatting about your cars and how much you want to blow that other kid as being on topic to the Trash Talking thread, but that's somehow ok? So as long as you're posting off-topic to the an established thread, it's allright?

I'll keep tabs on that.

But the kid posted with the "Off Topic" in the subject and as I remember from a ways back that at least gives the post a little bit of a pass. Plus who the fuck is moderating to delete this thread anyway? I just read Nick say that he's never around, and swick is MIA.

Oh, and what the fuck is "slightly" off topic? Can I be the judge of what's "extremely" off topic and what's "slightly" off topic?

As a matter of fact, this post is off topic to the thread and should be deleted.