OT: Free Download of Verbal Mixtape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
im pretty sure the TOS has rules againts racism...
Stop being a homo. If you don't like what people have to say, as stupid as the shit might be, then get the fuck off the internet. I'm a fan of free speech, you're a fan of "terms of service". Get back to the 90's and TOS kids on aol with your punter.

Anyway I'd download some of this, but the thread got so ridiculous that I completely lost interest. Nothing personal, but don't expect to post your music on here without one or two people giving you a hard time. You're much better off ignoring them and replying to real feedback, because the point of the thread dies if by the time I get to the bottom of the page I forgot what the fuck I clicked here for.

GXformKY

My Mom Loves Black Dick
Dec 12, 2007
i was trying to do the board as a whole a favor....hell even rob hates his ass now
ya.... rob rides tech's dick like you do... sorry if i dont agree with everything he does

If you say that you dont like someone or their music, your tagged as a hater, which is what i was saying.

If your not praising a mother fuckers (persons) shit (music)

then your hating

Dec 14, 2005
ya.... rob rides tech's dick like you do... sorry if i dont agree with everything he does

If you say that you dont like someone or their music, your tagged as a hater, which is what i was saying.

If your not praising a mother fuckers (persons) shit (music)

then your hating
yeah...got that

what about the rest?

Aug 31, 2005
I really don't think Rob rides Tech dick by any means.
or myself

i dont agree with everything tech does, but when i dont i talk about it the right way, not talk like a middle school bitch that just got her first period

i just find it funny, how many people in the strange fam have to roll on you? tech did it on a video, rob has done it here, you need your internet ego crushed some more?

i have no problem with you other then all you talk about is negative shit, imo bout to bubble was a bad song and video, but i dont go crying about trav not having his shit right anytime i get the chance...get some pussy or smoke or drink something...please before you jump off the terrace or some shit

Jan 12, 2003
Didnt read your long ass post Verb, but dont get heated and pissed off by people you dont know on the internet. Just post your shit, if thats what you are wanting to do, and back away. This forum will always give hate, somehow we've landed a worse image than that shithole m80.

Feb 4, 2008
ima burn this and give it to a few folks i know that are doing there thing with Code Red here in the Ville....if thats cool with you man

u coming up to Tech show in May?
Hell yeah I'll be at the show fa sho! You know Tech don't make it out our way too often! Anybody from the Ville opening for that shit? Oh and I don't mind you passin it out all fam. Tell Code Red I said what up! I bumped into 'em a few times out on the road and shit. They might not remember me as a solo artist by name but they should. I was pres. of Slaughterhouse Music at one point too. They should remember tha House.

Feb 4, 2008
Didnt read your long ass post Verb, but dont get heated and pissed off by people you dont know on the internet. Just post your shit, if thats what you are wanting to do, and back away. This forum will always give hate, somehow we've landed a worse image than that shithole m80.
You know...your right fam. And I apologize to tha folks up in here that ain't on tha bullshit. But this dingledorf asshole always has some negative bullshit to say. And not just towards me! I've peeped him HATING....yeah that's right HATING on a lot of people and their opinions for no apparent reason or logic. Me personally I just say fuck him. But I had to speak my peace. long as it might have been, everytime i was gonna cut myself off more just came out. He reminds me of so many people that got some weird sort of internet gangsterism going on in their heads that is totally unnecessary. Like I've said before I've been very respectful to this board and its members. I expected a little hate...sure..I'm a newbie...but i ain't no bitch in real life and I damn sure ain't no bitch on the internet. And this pussy was getting out of pocket.

Feb 4, 2008
I’m talking about god damn Blacks, Mexicans, Asians, anyone of fucking color. HENCE THE FUCKING WORD ETHNIC. READ A GOD DAMN DICTIONARY IF YOU WANT TO APPEAR LITERATE

FUCK YOU, I don't give a shit if you want to talk shit about the melting pot of America you ignorant fuck. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit and get some god damn education. God damn your fucking retarded.

And lastly, i fucking hate mexicans. I aint got no problem saying that

And THATS why you DONT bring stupid ass fucking free mixtapes to this forum, we dont want that shit, if we did, we wouldn't be here.

And if your shit sucks so bad you have to spam it on another artists board (or the internet for that matter), you're pathedic. Get out and do some real promo

I have sooooo much to say back to this. But like my man said, this has become a waste of space, so this'll be the last time I go thru it....First of all, I'm a highly intelligent BLACK man. Not that anyone gives a fuck but you're talking to someone who graduated cum laude with a bach. degree in PSY, finished high school with a 3.8 GPA and ran the streets enough over 26 years of life to know a thing or two about what I'm talking about. And ain't no suckers over here, so believe me dummies don't last long round this way. I ain't trying to sound tough I'm just stating facts. So I'm intelligent on different playing fields homie. And part of intelligence is being smart enough to be humble and admit your own faults. With that said...I don't need a dictionary to tell me what a word or its intention means. My vocabulary and commen sense allow me to use words correctly without relying on someone else's interpretation. That goes for life as well as words. So... Aren't Italians that hold closely to their roots and culture considered ethnic, or Greeks, or Germans. That's their ETHNIC identity otherwise known as their ETHNICITY! Only racist pieces of shit think anyone who isn't white needs to be called by some outside term like "ethnics"! Maybe YOU need to read a dictionary! You should of just dropped the N-bomb homie. I would've respected you more for not being a bitch about what you obviously believe! How can you even be a fan of Tech's talkin about "ethnics"? What tha.....Anyway......

As far as me being pathetic and spamming and all that bullshit...once again you're barking up the wrong tree. I'll be the first to admit that there are rappers on the net that constantly SPAM everything they touch. But if you'd stop being a dick and really be honest about this, that ain't what I'm doing. I can send you some links to some real live spam action on other rap boards if you wanna compare notes! I do my thing where I'm at. But I'm an unsigned indie artist funding my own career and making shit happen. As a true hip-hop head, which is what i thought I was dealing with on this board, I figured you would appreciate a new cat trying to do his thang the right way, all while giving up props to dope MCs like Tech, and numerous other underground legends who don't get their due respect. But that shows how real you are, homie. You should've never in anyway seen me as a threat to whatever it is you're trying to hold onto in this board. No one else voiced that opinion! And like I've said before, I've noticed atleast five other up-and-coming MCs doing the samething. And as far as i can tell I've been more "down" with you guys than any of them. Atleast i actually post regularly. Atleast I actually contribute. Atleast I actually come back time and again, instead of droppin my shit on the board and leavin it. To me thats real SPAMMING, becuz those people have absolutely no real interest in the point of the messageboard. I do.
Plus every relevant artist out there has some sort of internet presence, fam. Even some of the guys you're supportin. So why is it so pathetic for me to post music up on the board of someone I respect! Check yourself for real. But go on hate all you want, Cuz. Whatever... obviously you're the pathetic one. I feel like shooting myself for even giving this shit the time I've spent replying to yo bitch ass. To evryone else..I'm sorry for wasting anyone's time as well as my own..and you don't have to worry about me taking up this kind of space on some bullshit ever again. that's my word.

Feb 1, 2008
^^ Wooh I must have been real bored to read all that shit for no personal gain. Anyways, ain't no point in arguing with you cuz you still gonna post your music up regardless of what people say. Keep it movin BAYBAYy....

Nov 14, 2002
i was trying to do the board as a whole a favor....hell even rob hates his ass now
I know what you were trying to do, but I'm of the opinion that if someone here was really racist (as far as white people go) they wouldn't be here in the first place. Now if you're talking about 2-0-Sixx (whatever the fuck his name is), that's a diff story. That dude straight hates white people, and he's been here for years.

Fuck a TOS... That shit is for squares.

imo bout to bubble was a bad song and video
Really? That's one of my fav songs on the album... Weird

I’m talking about god damn Blacks, Mexicans, Asians, anyone of fucking color. HENCE THE FUCKING WORD ETHNIC. READ A GOD DAMN DICTIONARY IF YOU WANT TO APPEAR LITERATE
Technically, Dingleberry.... Being caucasian is an ethnicity.

eth·nic /ˈɛθ
nɪk/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[eth-nik] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation –adjective 1.pertaining to or characteristic of a people, esp. a group (ethnic group) sharing a common and distinctive culture, religion, language, or the like. 2.referring to the origin, classification, characteristics, etc., of such groups. 3.being a member of an ethnic group, esp. of a group that is a minority within a larger society: ethnic Chinese in San Francisco. 4.of, pertaining to, or characteristic of members of such a group. 5.belonging to or deriving from the cultural, racial, religious, or linguistic traditions of a people or country: ethnic dances. 6.Obsolete. pagan; heathen. –noun 7.a member of an ethnic group.
Fuckin' idiot.

And you make me fuckin' sick, comin' on a rap message board talkin' shit about races. Fuck you... straight up. I'd smack you in the lips if you were in front of me, and you'd be so surprised about it that you wouldn't do shit but take your words back. You make white people look like assholes. I knew people hated you, and I could tell you were stupid, but you just opened your mouth (which might as well been a can of worms) on the wrong subject. You're fucked.

Call up michampin and ask him where he's hiding, because you're gonna have to move in.

I have sooooo much to say back to this. But like my man said, this has become a waste of space, so this'll be the last time I go thru it....First of all, I'm a highly intelligent BLACK man. Not that anyone gives a fuck but you're talking to someone who graduated cum laude with a bach. degree in PSY, finished high school with a 3.8 GPA and ran the streets enough over 26 years of life to know a thing or two about what I'm talking about.
Don't even waste your time responding to bullshit like that man...

^^ Wooh I must have been real bored to read all that shit for no personal gain.
I know how you feel.

Jan 12, 2003
You know...your right fam. And I apologize to tha folks up in here that ain't on tha bullshit. But this dingledorf asshole always has some negative bullshit to say. And not just towards me! I've peeped him HATING....yeah that's right HATING on a lot of people and their opinions for no apparent reason or logic. Me personally I just say fuck him. But I had to speak my peace. long as it might have been, everytime i was gonna cut myself off more just came out. He reminds me of so many people that got some weird sort of internet gangsterism going on in their heads that is totally unnecessary. Like I've said before I've been very respectful to this board and its members. I expected a little hate...sure..I'm a newbie...but i ain't no bitch in real life and I damn sure ain't no bitch on the internet. And this pussy was getting out of pocket.
Touche, i agree.