OT: Esham-Suspended Animation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
This CD is dope. I used to really dig 'sham...then thought he fell the fuck off. But lately he's been dropping some pretty nice shit.

Oct 18, 2007
i will always support esham wherever I go, he deserves my hard earned money, hes the dopest rapper ever, each album comes with new sound, hes so fuckin innovative that nobody can touch him, theres no competition, you can say he cant rap fast and all that bullshit, well, fuck you then, esham is the real hiphop, he speaks about real life shit, shows love to his hometown, thats why hes the living legend, true artist period

ps suspended animation is the shit, best 2010 album so far, go and check it out, you wont be disappointed

edit: + on new bombass podcast esham gives an explanation of each track on the album

Mikal

Sicc OG
Jan 5, 2010
if your looking to purchase a good album that touches on many topics including politics, drugs, sex and the rap game then grab this shit or you could just go buy some goofy fruit loop album that has a bunch of sex/party songs and mixed reviews. no for real, buy this shit and dont waste your time with that weak shit