OT - Eminem & Royce annouce new EP

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 16, 2007
Bad Meets Evil Ep due out June 14 production by Mr porter havoc dj khalil and others. I'm ttyping this from my phone so I can't post a link but the story came out on rapradar.com. I've been waiting a very long time for this and sure as hell glad its dropping on the 14 and not the 7

Feb 28, 2008
eh. not very excited. eminem aint the same anymore.
Blah blah fucking blah.

" I want an artist to re release his first album for 12 years straight."

He's progressing. It would be corny as hell if Eminem still WAS the same.

Anyways Royce is bound to make Em go harder than usual and the tracks that have leaked of them two have proved it.

Aug 31, 2005
Blah blah fucking blah.

" I want an artist to re release his first album for 12 years straight."

He's progressing. It would be corny as hell if Eminem still WAS the same.

Anyways Royce is bound to make Em go harder than usual and the tracks that have leaked of them two have proved it.
progress - a movement toward a goal or to a further or higher state

regress - to revert to an earlier or less advanced or inferior state or form

unless you've listened to different eminem music then the rest of the sane world for the last 7 years you mean regress, because em from ssl, mmlp, and tes would shit all over current em...this is a fact, not an opinion, there is no discussion to have

Sep 30, 2010

unless you've listened to different eminem music then the rest of the sane world for the last 7 years you mean regress, because em from ssl, mmlp, and tes would shit all over current em...this is a fact, not an opinion, there is no discussion to have
well said

Feb 28, 2008

But would you really want another sslp, mmlp, or eminem show????

Thats not progressing staying on the same shit.

Like I've said before he's almost 40 it would be ridiculous if he was still talking about raping the girls swim team or killing his girlfriend.....and He knows that.

He's at a more "higher state" than he has been for years. Superbowl commercials, tons of grammy nominations, all over radio again etc....