OT: Drinks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
KC_Vett said:
i prefer crown n coke or some bud light, fuck it im just a big ol alcoholic ill drink any liquor put in front of me... :devious:
man im thats what im sayin....EXACTLY what im talkin bout
except im not an alcoholic....im just a drunk...like my homie mizzouplaya

Law

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.sickmix.com
151 and coke.. Or 151 shots.. Ask heat myser bout that.. Had me yakin ...

Vox and code red moutain dew... That shit is flame status

Bud ice.. Or bud light..

Vodka and hypnotiq that blue water

Mad dodg 20/20 ..

I been drinkin tooo long.. What's up with gettingg yall sicness clique cats to drink with me.. Go to a bar or whatever...

May 2, 2002
Law said:
What's up with gettingg yall sicness clique cats to drink with me.. Go to a bar or whatever...

sounds like a plan. you know i'm down. i'll be back in town labor day weekend, if not earlier. just set a date and let me know.

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
KEEP IT KEEBLER said:
151 and 101=252. now thats a shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope you know it doesn't add up like that...

As far as drinking I might be coming down to columbia on the 3rd or whatever that weekend is if any of you guys are going to be there I am down to meet up and drink you under that table haha.

I tried that MD 20/20 shit back in the day and everyone said you get real fucked up off of it. Not even close, I had 2 1/2 bottles and couldn't really feel shit. I don't know how many bottles you guys down but if you drink more than 2 then it is a better deal to just grab a 30 pack.

Jul 13, 2004
JAMES' Lemonade (regular and mango)
Arizona Green Tea
Milk
Diet Dr. Pepper
--------------------------
Red Bull and Belevedere Vodka
Jager
Jolly Rancher shots
Corona
Tecate
Modelo
Old English(Old Gold not that nasty ass HG800)