OT: Cognito Launches New Website & Teaser for New LP In Stores 10/25/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
Off-topic now that he's not with Strange anymore, but I'm sure theres still a few Cog fans here...

Cognito has just launched a teaser website and trailer for his new LP "Spoiled Milk" on his new Anarchy Nation record label's website.

Cognito's LP "Spoiled Milk" drops on October 25th, 2011 and the title track features Doey Rock. The teaser trailer is on the new website...

Check it out at www.anarchynationmusic.com

Nov 6, 2005
He had a few real stand out tracks on Automatic I enjoyed, I still listen to the album upon occasion, same with his first release.

I dont know if his homie that posted here still checks in, but I'm interested to know a little more about his new "label?". Does he have a distro deal at all? I vaguely remember his connection with Violet Brown, but I'm not even positive about her role in the industry besides mentor. Can anyone shine some light on the situation?

I'm wondering if his non strange release will have the same sound I liked, due to the fact his production made what are my favorites of Automatic, stand out. I'll more than likely check out his next release to follow up though.

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
He had a few real stand out tracks on Automatic I enjoyed, I still listen to the album upon occasion, same with his first release.

I dont know if his homie that posted here still checks in, but I'm interested to know a little more about his new "label?". Does he have a distro deal at all? I vaguely remember his connection with Violet Brown, but I'm not even positive about her role in the industry besides mentor. Can anyone shine some light on the situation?

I'm wondering if his non strange release will have the same sound I liked, due to the fact his production made what are my favorites of Automatic, stand out. I'll more than likely check out his next release to follow up though.
He will have distribution, I'm not sure to what extent though... This new CD should have a lot of the same sounds you will like if you liked Automatic, but with some new sounds too. The 2 tracks I've heard have sounded great... Video is being shot next week for the 1st single and should be out soon.

If you're into the Strange style you will definitely be feelin the clothing line as well so keep checking back!

Feb 25, 2007
'Automatic' was good, but had little replay value, IMO. His 'Overhated' track slaps, though, so I'm looking forward to this. Good looking out, undeground.

Sep 19, 2008
www.youtube.com
lol automatic was not that great. Every track that I liked was because Tech was on it, and he was on a lot. The only solo track I could listen to was Outcast. Ill give this album a listen but I really doubt Ill like it.

Jun 20, 2008
lol automatic was not that great. Every track that I liked was because Tech was on it, and he was on a lot. The only solo track I could listen to was Outcast. Ill give this album a listen but I really doubt Ill like it.
It wasn't great, but I think it was better than most people expected and better than most give it credit for.

Jan 29, 2006
He will have distribution, I'm not sure to what extent though... This new CD should have a lot of the same sounds you will like if you liked Automatic, but with some new sounds too. The 2 tracks I've heard have sounded great... Video is being shot next week for the 1st single and should be out soon.

If you're into the Strange style you will definitely be feelin the clothing line as well so keep checking back!
but the strange music clothing line kinda sucks balls

^thats not him...

His official Facebook is www.facebook.com/therealcognito
My bad, that's also him...
i was going to say, that is his personal page

Jul 11, 2011
This 8 barz slaps first time i really been in here and always hear its a hater convention. I can see why. I street team for a few labels and just started working with cognitos promo guy in sac about this spoiled milk album. the promo plan sounds dope his tour plan sounds dope and merch designs look real dope. didnt know him till tech but i dont get all the hate. wtf? Im a hip hop head and enjoy his shit. not saying EVERY songs a huge hit but fuk, half the artists that the haters on this site like are garbage ass rappers with no topics and no depth at all. thats why strange musics as succesful as they are. most of their artists talk about shit. they aint just grabin they nuts actin tuff. they puttin in work. this trailer looks very promising. and from the looks of cognitos track record some major players in the game seem to always fuk wit him so he must be doing something right. half these rappers aint made it out they hood and this whiteboy from the bay been signed wit master p and tech n9ne ect. he a worker. his crew been nice as shit and i look forward to makin shit happen with them.

Oct 25, 2006
I could care less about his problems with Strange, his music is still dope as fuck. Fuck the "he sounds like Eminem" whining asses, we NEED more rappers like Eminem in the game. More Eminems and less Waynes, and unfortunately, the contrary seems to be happening. Cognito is dope, and I'll be checking this out. Strange or not.