original video of 2002 Santa Rosa Cinco De Mayo Gang Fight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
ive spent so much type driving around the bay and seeing where the surenos hang. i realized that they only infest apartment complexes and shitty neighborhoods

Novato = Hamilton low income housing apartments
San Rafael = Canal District aparments
Richmond = Scattered but no solid hoods
San Pablo = Apartments off of 23rd
Berkeley = Never seen any
Oakland = only taggings
Hayward = south garden apartments
San Bruno = Apartments east of El Camino Real
fremont = central ave apartments
concord = monument blvd (mohr ln to meadow ln)
vallejo = sonoma blvd and arkansas street area
petaluma = south east of 101 apartments and south petaluma blvd
salinas = la posada drive aparments off of sherwood drive
and sieber ave east of acosta plaza. its basically square island of aparments

san jose = poco way is apartments i think tami lee drive is a sur hood they are apartments to.

san francisco = lower mission been hiding

these videos they make are bullshit to
"upstate riders" video by cynical was bs. that shit was shot on treasure islands eastside on avenue N (lols) that shot proves you cant even film in your own hood gotta take it to the cuts

any other bay area city claimin sureno hoods is lying. ive never seen these so called HOODS. apartments dont equal hoods!
U should start a buisiness called "Surfari"... Like a safari for scraps

You can have young enes lookin to put in work sign up for $1400 each and take them in a safari truck to all of the scrap-infested spots on your list... And u can have MobbinINda916 @MobbinINda916 with you like "ok staaay quiet folks im looking thru my binoculars trying to... -CRIKEY ive spotted one!!! Look at the 13 on his head hes definately what were looking for, what a fine specimen! Okay emelio, go ahead and take that rifle right there... Now we take our cold steel vayyaga and gut him so he dosent spoil in the truck... Now we take him to GeM @GeM eni to get him cleaned up embalmed so he can go in our trophy case! Wooew look at thauh!"

You can call yourself The Scrapadile Hunter

May 17, 2006
U should start a buisiness called "Surfari"... Like a safari for scraps

You can have young enes lookin to put in work sign up for $1400 each and take them in a safari truck to all of the scrap-infested spots on your list... And u can have MobbinINda916 @MobbinINda916 with you like "ok staaay quiet folks im looking thru my binoculars trying to... -CRIKEY ive spotted one!!! Look at the 13 on his head hes definately what were looking for, what a fine specimen! Okay emelio, go ahead and take that rifle right there... Now we take our cold steel vayyaga and gut him so he dosent spoil in the truck... Now we take him to GeM @GeM eni to get him cleaned up embalmed so he can go in our trophy case! Wooew look at thauh!"

You can call yourself The Scrapadile Hunter
Bahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
now thats a business idea

Last edited:

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
After this cat attacked another cat for its blue collar, it yelled out the norte call... SHAAA-MEOOOOOW!!!!!
this is actually quite a valid point.
if you look at gang banging from a 3rd party point of view with a fresh set of eyes, its just as fucking ridiculous as cats fighting eachother over the color of their collar.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2006
i gangbanged for 9 years and during that time i faught more nortays than i did surtenyos. ive been jumped by nortays and been done dirty by nortays. the fact is, nortays are too busy funking with other nortays. and starting beefs and wars with other nortay hoods. instead of fighting the essays.

its all bullshit and garbage. nothing more depressing than seeing a 30-50 year old that still gang bangs and his state of mind is still at a highschool level

What hood you from?

Aug 20, 2003
I CAN ONLY SPEAK ON MY CITY SAN JO. ON CINCO DE MAYO RATS GO INTO HIDEING LIKE ITS D-DAY OR SOMETHING THAT WHOLE WEEKEND. MATTER OF FACT I CAN ONLY REMEMBER 2 YEARS IN THE PAST 20 YEARS OF CINCO DE MAYO THAT RATS TRIED TO KICK UP DUST. AND THEY GOT MASHED ON LOL . BUT YEAH JUMPING PEOPLE IS NOT THE BIZ, AND THATS WHAT RATS ARE KNOWN FOR JUMPING PEOPLE ....

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
I CAN ONLY SPEAK ON MY CITY SAN JO. ON CINCO DE MAYO RATS GO INTO HIDEING LIKE ITS D-DAY OR SOMETHING THAT WHOLE WEEKEND. MATTER OF FACT I CAN ONLY REMEMBER 2 YEARS IN THE PAST 20 YEARS OF CINCO DE MAYO THAT RATS TRIED TO KICK UP DUST. AND THEY GOT MASHED ON LOL . BUT YEAH JUMPING PEOPLE IS NOT THE BIZ, AND THATS WHAT RATS ARE KNOWN FOR JUMPING PEOPLE ....
so are nortayz bruh. both sides play dirty, nobody play fair.
everybody on meth. and taking orders from other men like some faggots.

its all about being your own man, not a follower.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
ive spent so much type driving around the bay and seeing where the surenos hang. i realized that they only infest apartment complexes and shitty neighborhoods

Novato = Hamilton low income housing apartments
San Rafael = Canal District aparments
Richmond = Scattered but no solid hoods
San Pablo = Apartments off of 23rd
Berkeley = Never seen any
Oakland = only taggings
Hayward = south garden apartments
San Bruno = Apartments east of El Camino Real
fremont = central ave apartments
concord = monument blvd (mohr ln to meadow ln)
vallejo = sonoma blvd and arkansas street area
petaluma = south east of 101 apartments and south petaluma blvd
salinas = la posada drive aparments off of sherwood drive
and sieber ave east of acosta plaza. its basically square island of aparments

san jose = poco way is apartments i think tami lee drive is a sur hood they are apartments to.

san francisco = lower mission been hiding

these videos they make are bullshit to
"upstate riders" video by cynical was bs. that shit was shot on treasure islands eastside on avenue N (lols) that shot proves you cant even film in your own hood gotta take it to the cuts

any other bay area city claimin sureno hoods is lying. ive never seen these so called HOODS. apartments dont equal hoods!
they be chillin at larson park in sonoma too. it gets real cutthroat out there in the A.C. wine country streets

Aug 20, 2003
so are nortayz bruh. both sides play dirty, nobody play fair.
everybody on meth. and taking orders from other men like some faggots.

its all about being your own man, not a follower.

REAL HOMEBOYS DONT CONDUCT THEMSELVES LIKE THAT BRUH. IDK WHAT THE FUCK YOUR TALKING ABOUT. AND MISS ME WITH ALL THE BULLSHIT BRO.

Aug 20, 2003
OH AND I KNOW THERE ARE DOPED UP HOMIES OUT THERE BUT THEY ARE IN THE WRONG AND WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR THERE ACTIONS ONE DAY BELIVE THAT. BUT AS FOR ME I DONT CONDONE DOING DOPE OR JUMPING FOOLS THAT SHIT IS A NO NO. AND IM DONE TALKING BOT THIS SUBJECT ON HERE. ALOT OF FOOLS ON HERE JUST LIKE TO TROLL PEOPLE FOR SHITS N GIGGLES I GET IT. WHAT EVER TO PASS THE TIME I GUESS . LOL SMH....

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
i love trolling, but i also have a valid statement. regardless of your denail and brainwashed cholo mentality.
gangbangin is for suckabutts. and san jose is infested with doped up nortayz that jump people. you got nortay hoods banging on other nortay hoods.
but please, stop me when i lie.

Apr 11, 2011
i love trolling, but i also have a valid statement. regardless of your denail and brainwashed cholo mentality.
gangbangin is for suckabutts. and san jose is infested with doped up nortayz that jump people. you got nortay hoods banging on other nortay hoods.
but please, stop me when i lie.
you acting like the homeboys fucked your bitch or stomped your head in real good .

Jun 5, 2004
they be chillin at larson park in sonoma too. it gets real cutthroat out there in the A.C. wine country streets
Lol i used to fuck this surcaca chick from over there, off verano ave... She was hella hot a columbian chick with hella big lips n tight lil booty. I would always call her a scrap too lol