original video of 2002 Santa Rosa Cinco De Mayo Gang Fight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
I remember back n the day siccness was coo to be on now its fuckin retarded.. You can't get money and fuck bitches like you say to do if your on this shit all day
siccness died a long time ago. its all about trolling now. its the only thing keeping it alive.

and you can get plenty of money while being online. i got a good paying job, that gives me time to go online and fuck around to kill time. and i got a few bitches that come with a simple text. if you gave the thug life a break you would enjoy the good things in life. instead you chose to surround yourself with drama, shady people that are untrustworthy, dope fiends, and more drama.
i dont know what it is, but i guess some people cant live without drama.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
you acting like the homeboys fucked your bitch or stomped your head in real good .
thats something i would expect a wannabe thug to say.

actually, i just grew up. unlike you and others on here.
i now have a great drama free life and i make more money than any cholo wannabe i know. i got a nicer car than any cholo i know, live in a great part of town now. the pro's outweigh the cons. you seriously gotta be a dumb fuck to be gangbanging as an adult. that just proves you cant develop into a man, and are stuck being a lil boy for life

the day you make more money than me, get more bitches than me, drive a nicer car than me, and own a nicer house than me, is the day your statement will be valid. as if now its just pathetic.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
dreamin a life is purty dope, the way u feel is whut got me wit woodies music...if I die tonite he kicks a sick ass verse...Demonz in my sleep doe...

Jan 29, 2005
fuckin..."now whose legs are longest, whose got da bomb breasts, whose got tha booty u could use as an armrest",,,,,fuckin Genius...

"Northern California" I believe is da song

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE

i now have a great drama free life and i make more money than any cholo wannabe i know. i got a nicer car than any cholo i know, live in a great part of town now. the pro's outweigh the cons. you seriously gotta be a dumb fuck to be gangbanging as an adult. that just proves you cant develop into a man, and are stuck being a lil boy for life

the day you make more money than me, get more bitches than me, drive a nicer car than me, and own a nicer house than me, is the day your statement will be valid. as if now its just pathetic.

breh! ...if you don't stay in the same apartment complex in the hood you grew up in, your a LOSER! Move away from the hood? are you kidding me? with all the fun shootings & dirty diapers & shopping carts!? Why would you wanna raise kids away from that? You must be a PUSSY if you tryin to give your kids a better life!

....why would you want a car anyways? the homies are only a block away, you can walk or ride your bike in your 30's. Nice house? YOU'RE A SELLOUT if you get a nicer place & move up in the world!

Everyone knows if you aint the same man you were 20 years ago, you must have turned your back on your homies. Real mufuckas dont progress in the world.

YOU SIR ARE A TURNCOAT lol

Props: DODE and DODE
Apr 11, 2011

if your a grown man act like 1 instead of some trolling faggit that want's to play the grown man role all of a sudden i don't give a fuck about that shit.