ORIGINAL MENACE CD'S ALSO NEW TRACK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
NOW I KNOW DOIN DIRT IS A VERY RARE CD AND A LOT OF YALL WOULD LOVE TO OWN THAT MIDWEST CLASSIC. PRODUCED ENTIRELY BY TOXIC IN 1998. THE HOMIE DVS PUT EM UP FOR SALE ON MYSPACE WITH PAYPAL ANY EVERYTHING SO GO CHECK IT OUT.

www.myspace.com/lawlessent

HE IS A GOOD DUDE, GOOD BUSINESS. THAT CD IS A BANGER THOUGH I'D SPREAD THE WORD.

ORIGINAL MENACE IS ON THEIR WAY BACK TOO.

ALSO CHECK OUT THE NEW SONG WE DID TOGETHER CALLED "MIDWEST" (pro. by finger roll) @ www.myspace.com/wwwmyspacecomcoldhardcash

SUPPORT THAT SHIT.
THANKS
one

Apr 25, 2002
Dose "SHOULD" be droppin this summer. I aint fuckin with no out of state mutha fuckas for production or feats. cept the track with trae. My guys shorte , sinesta, and nicc saccs we prolly gone drop sumthing too. We been hittin it hard.
ONE

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
got my original menace cds, but they are cheap selfmade cdrs and even dont work in my cd player :\ i hope they refund me or send me sum ogs

Feb 12, 2006
www.chibangin.com
they dont work in ur fuckin cd player?? i figured theyd be on cd-r's but i also figured theyd work and considering i live in illinois and oredered it on the 22nd and aint even got the shit yet in the mail yet.. really pisses me off thought this was good business person??

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
he was kinda fast gettin em out but that shit sucks foreal , got them layin here n dont work....i hope i get my money

Apr 25, 2002
YOU COULD PROLLY BUY THE ORIGINAL OFF EBAY IF YOU CAN EVER FIND IT FOR AROUND PROLLY 100. If you have a problem with your shit holla at dude, he a good dude, he'll take care of it. As far as spending 10 bucks on a cd-r with some classic cuts on it....I wouldn't bitch about that....Yall woulda downloaded that shit from someone and burned it. Atleast your supporting the artst. If you weren't in Gary in 98 theres noway you gone find that CD.
one