Orders Bein Shipped....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
To those of you who hit me about the Pimpin n Panderin cd's as well as Balla-Hollics, I want to thank you for your support. For those who sent in their hard earned (or hustled) money, I am sending out your cd's this friday.

I also want to caution the fans on a lil matter I was not happy with. Not to long ago I saw this site selling signed MSANE posters n cd's. Please believe me when I say THAT I DID NOT SIGN ANY OF THE PRODUCT FOR SALE. so please shop with caution.

Once again, I thank those of you who support me.
And laugh at those of you who dont.

MSANE

Apr 12, 2003
M'SANE HOW MUCH FOR EACH CD, AND DOES THE PRICE INCLUDE SHIPPING OR IS SHIPPING FREE.

I WAS WONDERING IF U HAD ANY COPIES OF "UNDER THE INFLUENCE"?

May 17, 2002
all cd's 8 dollars..... shippin included. for more info, hit the email. [email protected]

as for shows, i am currently out in kentucky . this is how i was able to round up features like : the nappy roots, bubba sparx, n more... however a trip back home is set for this summer. as well as washington, and denver.... we got a new promoter.... il keep you posted.........msane

Feb 11, 2005
In my opinion Nappy Roots , and Bubba Sparx, is so fuckin wack! You should of subsututed Nappy Roots and Bubba for some Keak Da Sneak, or Yukmouth. Dem KC so called rappers are lame in game and need some seasoning!

May 17, 2002
@ da bay............i understand that you think they are wack, n thats your opinion.. your entitled to it... but to be honest, im lookin at the whole picture.... not just the west coast anymore....and if you look at the numbers that keak or yuk do out in the dirty south, well..... no disrespect intended... but the numbers arent their.... they sell like hot cakes in the west coast, but like i said.... im lookin at the entire picture.......msane

Feb 11, 2005
MSANE said:
@ da bay............i understand that you think they are wack, n thats your opinion.. your entitled to it... but to be honest, im lookin at the whole picture.... not just the west coast anymore....and if you look at the numbers that keak or yuk do out in the dirty south, well..... no disrespect intended... but the numbers arent their.... they sell like hot cakes in the west coast, but like i said.... im lookin at the entire picture.......msane

It's okay M-Sane, I understand, Uz aint making no big bread down here in Da Bay. So I don't blame you for going South! Mightest well move their and start a new alias! Maybe you'll have a better chance over their! You've had your chance here in Da Bay!

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Ballaholics is all pressed up and ready to shlang?!? damn i've been sleepin is rapbay gonna get their hands on it u know?

Kentucky... Bukshot from round there I wonder what hes doin? done any shows wit him? I know he used to kick it on these boards and been a farenheit records associate for a lil piece.

May 17, 2002
i aint never sent no autographs to louisiana.....
see thats wat im talkin bout..... Someone be signin my name n sendin um out. hhmmmmmm
lets see, now who could that be?