Order Mixtape Messiah 4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2007
Order Mixtape Messiah 4 (Webdesign)

Out of boredom and a need to have more things for my portfolio I came up with the image below as well as my version of the order page for the mixtape. I took the signature from my copy of Ultimate Victory and edited it and placed it on the MM4 cover to see what it would look like signed. I didn't really like the way everything was laid out on Cham's site, so I decided to do my own take on it. I used some of the already established images from the site with a few minor edits. Let me know what y'all think.

http://wizkidmedia.sitesled.com/mm4/
^ click the link to see the webpage ^
http://www.chamillionaire.com/buymm4.php
^ the real version of the page ^

* in no way is this in disrespect to the designer/webmaster of Cham's site, I just didn't really like the layout of everything so I did my own take on it

Mar 17, 2007
Don't Cham give them away free for download?

Clean work though.....
Not this one. MM2 and MM3 were free downloads, but this one you have to purchase. Only sold online and in mom and pop stores. He's taking it back to his roots and getting that huge push going again like he did when he first started years ago.

Jun 4, 2004
When is he gonna bring the old site back with Forums, Chamillitary, etc... after he got signed everything fell off... I remember before he got signed he was tripping about graphics that were posted on the forum of scantly clad woman.. he was saying record execs were freaking out thinking it was an adult site... LMAO

Ah the good old days.....

Mar 17, 2007
When is he gonna bring the old site back with Forums, Chamillitary, etc... after he got signed everything fell off... I remember before he got signed he was tripping about graphics that were posted on the forum of scantly clad woman.. he was saying record execs were freaking out thinking it was an adult site... LMAO

Ah the good old days.....
The new site is suppose to be coming real soon. They working on getting all the bugs fixed on it. I think there will be a forum again. In his words it will 'be the definition of a fan site, you can get at me, see exclusive videos, music, ect' We will see what happens.