Opinions are opinions,but this is just outta proportion....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
HAHAHA. The girl on there is laughs.

* looks at this thread blankly *

* wishes there was a smiley face for "what the fu**!?" *
_______

* looks blankly at thread again *

* wonders why she ever got on the internet today *

Imagine if that thread was started on here. You'd have some digging in asses if you ask me.

:dead:

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Anybody who thinks Too Short is a greater MC than Rakim......should be taken out and promptly executed by a firing squad, have their dick cut off and stuffed in their mouth and set on fire.

That's the biggest insult to the world of Hip-Hop I've ever seen.

May 21, 2002
I love em both for different reasons. Both of them spawned generations of rappers.

Too Shorts talent goes beyond simple rhyme structures and words, it his whole ethos, his character, his ability to cross decades, move units and remain the same character and artist, Also his voice, flow and persona.

Rakim was the first rapper to become complex with lyrics and content. His tone and confident delivery make him almost the perfect rapper. He is a legand for what he did for rap in the 80s, hopefully Dre will make him current again. these young bucks dont know how the R changed the way rhymes were thought about and written.

pointless to compare the 2.

T

thug_proppa

too short aint got lyrics he definetly definetly dont got no flow he pause to much. and his voice ayight. and selling aint mean shit cause puffy sell dre sell but that dont make um shit.

that girl is trippin

M

MURDA_MINDED

Mr. D-Sane said:
Anybody who thinks Too Short is a greater MC than Rakim......should be taken out and promptly executed by a firing squad, have their dick cut off and stuffed in their mouth and set on fire.

That's the biggest insult to the world of Hip-Hop I've ever seen.
....LOL.....LOL.....LOL.....