opinion on grillz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2007
rob the jewelry sto & tell em make you a grill!
I never quite got that... WHy would you ROB them and THEN tell them make u a Grill.... They obviously wont give it to you if you just stole from them haha.

Nahh but seriously. Even real Grillz are pretty weak IMO... Shit dies quick.. And fuck 60 bucks.. I can go to my local mall and get one that looks like that for 20.. Matter a fact Paul Wall was sellin Grillz like that for 20 on Tech N9nes FIre & Ice Tour.....

If you want one THAT BAD... then save up and cop some quality. Thats all i gota say

Oh and... Just curious... If you do cop those... Let me know if after they get wet do your teeth turn green

Jul 12, 2002
Grillz are pretty fucking lame no matter what they cost. That shit is ugly. I'm guessing most people do it as a cheap way to cover up their fucked up teeth.

Feb 1, 2006
if you are going to get a grill you should be willin to pay up. getting cheap shit is missing the whole point of getting a grill. grills are pretty much to show off $300 in your mouth.

Jun 27, 2003
It's just my opinion, but if you cant afford the lexus, .... dont settle for the 89 accord, ya smell what Im cookin?

just save up for the lexo & cop it when you can afford it.

It'll be half-assed going with the cheapy... jewelry is kinda like getting ink, "you get what you pay for"
freal.. I thought the whole purpose of ballin out and shiet is to floss that you got that shit, or can afford it and all that.

If you aint on boss status and you a broke mufucka aint no reason to get some cheap ass crusty shiet and pretend like you flossin. I think that shit just looks hella foolish

Apr 25, 2002
if you can't afford to spend a couple hunnid on a grill you shouldnt even try to be flossin like that...just my opinion. nothing wrong wit grills that shits old as fuck, but if you ain't got it like that don't fake the funk ya dig.

Dec 21, 2005
lol if u gone be rockin fake shit, u might as well jus get one a them $15 ones from them arabians at the great mall save some money

Jan 23, 2006
lmao at this fuckin faggot.
grills are played the fuck out.
are you mad? anyways yea there played , like i said i got my shit almost 3 years ago. and rarely if ever, rock it.

dumbass non-educated stereotypical net thuggin ass punk wannabe square-rooted 3000 on a grill havin, bus pass rockin, livin with momma & her boyfriend ass muh fuckaaaaaaaa! :cheeky:

..& I mean that in the nicest way possible.
this nigga , bra if you only knew.

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
For that same $60 you can get you a flossin ass chrome grill, they bling way harder than platinum especially with the diamond cuts and some real ice, my shit glow.

Or get you a brass grill and get it dipped for like $20 , gold over brass last longer anyways cause of the bonding of the metals, it lasts longer.
My boy know a shop in frisco that'll hook you up something tough.
My boy got a chrome grill his top one says BLOCK and he got the bottom that says LIFE...everybody be jockin his shit cause no one got one, cats aint up on em yet really, but if you really wanna floss, chrome is the way to go.

Nov 24, 2003
if you are going to get a grill you should be willin to pay up. getting cheap shit is missing the whole point of getting a grill. grills are pretty much to show off $300 in your mouth.

300? I still think a 300$ grill is pretty corny.

The point of jewelry is that it is worth something.

I mean you can get away with a couple hundred dollar necklace, but if you are thinking about putting some jewelry in yo mouth..... you gotta be spending a couple thousand or more minimum... otherwise you seriously faking the funk.