operation navigator

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2005
Mr Vandal said:
ya'll fools doubting Wax ya'll know anything bout operation navigator?
Steve L, Abe, Steve O, Heff etc. WASHED. This shit bout Hus being a snitch been around town for atleast 3yrs now. I knew bout this shit before I heard Wax say 1 word bout Hus. Is it true let the streets handle it. Can you find Wax around here anymore ? Let the streets handle it. Is Hus still visible yup. So ya'll choose to be cheerleaders of ya'll favorite rappers which ever side it maybe, but go assuming right from wrong on whos lying unless there part of your camp or you really know.
October 6, 2003

TWENTY-SIX INDICTED IN METHAMPHETAMINE DISTRIBUTION CONSPIRACY

Kevin V. Ryan, United States Attorney for the Northern District of California, announced today that a federal grand jury has indicted 26 individuals for Conspiracy to Distribute Methamphetamine and Distribution of Methamphetamine, in violation of Title 21, United States Code, Sections 846 and 841(a)(1). Twenty one of the individuals were arrested Friday in a massive raid conducted by federal and state law enforcement officers. Along with the arrest warrants, the agents also executed 28 federal search warrants. The investigation resulted in the seizure of over 20 pounds of methamphetamine, ten guns, including a loaded assault rifle, one bullet proof vest, an undetonated explosive device, over $250,000.00, ten vehicles, including a Cadillac Escalade, Porche Carrera, Chevrolet Corvette, Mercedes 400, Chrysler 300, and a Chevrolet Impala, and one motorcycle. The arrests and seizures culminate an over two-year long, intensive multi-agency and multi-district Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force ("OCDETF") investigation.

The investigation was conducted jointly by the Federal Bureau of Investigation; Alameda Police Department; Antioch Police Department; California Department of Justice-Bureau of Narcotics Enforcement; Contra Costa County of the Sheriff; and the United States Bureau of Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Federal and local law enforcement agents working in Contra Costa County uncovered methamphetamine distributors operating in Contra Costa and Alameda counties. Further investigation identified methamphetamine sources of supply throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.

[font=Times New Roman,Times,Times NewRoman]Named in the indictment, which was unsealed today, were: RUSSELL JAMES LONG III, a/k/a/ "Russ," 22, of Antioch, California; BRIAN DENNIS HOGAN, 23, of Antioch, California; NATISA FELICISIMA RIVASPLATA,a/k/a/ "Natisa Felicisima Rosco," 27 of Walnut Creek, California; MICHAEL JAMES MOORE, JR, 25, of Bay Point, California; JASON DAVID KESSENICH, a/k/a/ "Naughty J," 25, of Brentwood, California; SEAN MICHAEL SULLIVAN, 25, of Brentwood, California; DENNIS MICHAEL FISHER, a/k/a/ "Fish," 26, of Antioch, California; JOSE MIGUEL FLORES, a/k/a/ "Big Bird,"24,Hayward, California; DANIEL MOYA, a/k/a/ "Jorge,"34, of Oakland, California; DENNIS AL TYLIJ, 26, of Hayward, California HENRY NAPOLES, a/k/a/ "Enrique Napoles", 27, of Brentwood, California STEVE MICHELLE TALANOA, a/k/a/ "Steve O,"27, of Oakland, California STEVEN FARIAS, a/k/a/ "Steve L.,"a/k/a/ "Joker,"a/k/a/ "Steve Diddy,"26, of Walnut Creek, California; SERJIO PEREZ, a/k/a/ "Serjio Placensia Perez," a/k/a/ "Ricardo,"31, of Oakland, California; CATHERINE MICHELLE WYTHE GARNER, a/k/a/ "Cat," 24, of Pittsburg, California; JAMES HOZIE GARDNER, JR., a/k/a/ "Black,"34, of Pittsburg, California; JOSHUA JOEL LYNN GELDERMANN, a/k/a/ "Josh," 24 of Dublin, California; ABEL OLAGUE RAMIREZ, III, 26, of Oakley, California; MARIO ALBERTO TELLEZ, a/k/a/ "Hef," 26, of Pittsburg, California; PONEPATE TASINI JR., a/k/a/ "Bone,"20,Pittsburg, California; MARCOS DANIEL SANCHEZ, a/k/a/ "The Don,"26 of Pittsburg, California; DAVID JOSEPH SANCHEZ, a/k/a/ "Big D,"44, of Antioch, California; DUANE RALPH PHILLIPS, a/k/a/ "DR", 62, of Sacramento County, California; ROLAND MYERS WINSTON, JR., a/k/a/ "Ro,"26, of Antioch, California; RENE GARCIA, 26, of Antioch, California; RAMON GAYTON -FRANCO, a/k/a/ "Pelon," 27, Antioch, California.[/font]

[font=Times New Roman,Times,Times NewRoman] [/font]

Feb 5, 2005

DAM...

EVEN MO DOCUMENTATION TO SUPPORT WHUT WAX BEEN SPIT'N ABOUT...

DIS IZ DA KINDA SHIT HUS PROLLY DONT WANT TO B SEEN

- GEEzUz

Apr 25, 2002
DubbC415 said:
ok, the question is...the implication is that hus is one of those guys...is he one of them? i dont know his real name.
I think his real name is James Ratliff...but I could be wrong so don't qoute me on that.

Feb 5, 2005

HMMM....

I DUNNO WHY ...

BUT DIS NAME STANDz OUT TO ME 4 SUM REASON :

Steve L.,"a/k/a/ "Joker,"a/k/a/ "Steve Diddy,"26, of Walnut Creek, California

- GEEzUz

Jun 27, 2002
GeeZus said:

HMMM....

I DUNNO WHY ...

- GEEzUz

wax mentioned dudes name is a song or two....

Jan 26, 2006
This was in 2003, they said the case was going for over 3 years. Are you trying to say Hus snitched in 1999?

Can't read in between the lines.

Sep 27, 2004
GeeZus said:

HMMM....

I DUNNO WHY ...

- GEEzUz
yeah..."Diddy's facing life, man its hurting his head"...or something like that,something else about him going bald too...one of A-Wax's lyrics...