oO Pray that you don't have one of these in your bedroom Oo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
CaliAgents1688 said:
Anyways, have you guys ever heard of solfugids aka sun spiders aka wind scorpions? They're the fastest arachnids in the world and are arguably the most agressive and vicious invertebrates bar none. They can run as fast as 15 mph in short bursts!! It looks like they have 10 legs but the front 2 are feelers. I'm willing to bet a solfugid of comparable size would tear that centipede up though.

huge closeup of massive jaws.
http://magma.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0407/feature5/zoom1.html

these are what chase people in iraq. they arent poisonus tho... here is a page about them http://mamba.bio.uci.edu/~pjbryant/biodiv/spiders/Solifugid.htm

look up the brazilian wandering spider...those are big, fast, and poisonus.

May 2, 2002
yo that spider is crazy. 15 mph?! I think every man in this thread would scream if a vicious ass spider chasin them at 15 mph

Sep 29, 2003
jesus fuck that is too much, too many legs, that shit creeps me out. i remember after seeing Arachnophobia i used to check the toilet and make sure there wasnt a gigantic ass spider on the side of it before i took a shit. after seeing the size of that centipede ima hafta carry around a sledgehammer and a can of Raid on a belt like toolman taylor.

anyone ever seen those Iraqi desert spiders? i saw a picture of a dude holding one in the air one time, it was about 2 feet long, that is some SICK shit.....anyone got a picture?

May 31, 2005
Anaheim*Rob said:
What's the difference between feeding a mouse to a pet snake and feeding one to a giant centipede in captivity? That fucker's got to eat too.
the fact that the centipede is perfectly capable of eating crickets and mealworms (both much more readily available) where as the snake NEEDS to eat live mammals.

May 31, 2005
Psycho Logic said:
yo that spider is crazy. 15 mph?! I think every man in this thread would scream if a vicious ass spider chasin them at 15 mph

there's a video (google it) of a sun spider tearing up a scorpion. They're that vicious and yup, they're fast as hell.

May 31, 2005
MaKaVeLi_420 said:
anyone ever seen those Iraqi desert spiders? i saw a picture of a dude holding one in the air one time, it was about 2 feet long, that is some SICK shit.....anyone got a picture?
hahah, paranoid ass :p

yeah

it's actually two spiders intertwined. One is biting the ass of the other, who knows why... probably a fight between two males. The one's in Africa and the Middle East are the largest bastards!

Grimy

Sicc OG
Feb 14, 2006
fuckdemsquares said:
i used to work in a pet store too, we used to inject dogs with horse steroids them niggas would get hella swole. We put him against a Dragon, yes an actual dragon! My friend found it in the back of woolworth (before they closed), anyway, the dog was quick but was no match for the dragons hot firey breath. RIP wiggles the dog.
WTF
LOL