oO Pray that you don't have one of these in your bedroom Oo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 31, 2005
I don't think even Raid would stop that thing! yeah I know what you're saying, definitely felt bad for the little mouse. The video where a mouse was thrown into a tank full of pirahnas made me fucking mad though.

I wonder what girls think and say when they see his pets. Apparently he also has a gimongous fucking hornet as a pet too!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
we had some of them @ the pet store i worked @, they some nasty fuckers, i actually put 1 in a cage with a texas yellow scorpion and it was fuckin sick, That centipede met its demise when put against our hedgehog

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
^^Hedgehog? wtf kind of store is that?

anyways, besides it being disgusting....I was hella pulling for the mouse in the first vid, shouting "run....run muthafucka run....don't trip off the feather, shit climb it and get the fuck out....don't you hear me???? RUN!!!!!"

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
llol hedgehogs are illegal, we had a customer dump them with us, so we kept em in the back and we had some deathfights with other animals, the hedgehogs are bosses, they would tear up mice too

May 3, 2002
Chree said:
we had some of them @ the pet store i worked @, they some nasty fuckers, i actually put 1 in a cage with a texas yellow scorpion and it was fuckin sick, That centipede met its demise when put against our hedgehog

what happened with tha scorpion?

I was watching king kong tha other day in tha theatres and when they had that gigantic centipede HOLY FUCK! I had to turn damn that shiet was just NAZZTY!!!

May 31, 2005
centipedes aren't insects mayn :D

It's kinda fucked up feeding little mammals to inverts... crickets just don't suffice? I guess that's the evil side of human nature you feel me? They like to see domination and witness "survival of the fittest" in action. Feeds their egos yadidimean? If you still can't tell, I have a soft spot for all kinds of pets :D Now if he had a snake as a pet, that's totally understandable.

Anyways, have you guys ever heard of solfugids aka sun spiders aka wind scorpions? They're the fastest arachnids in the world and are arguably the most agressive and vicious invertebrates bar none. They can run as fast as 15 mph in short bursts!! It looks like they have 10 legs but the front 2 are feelers. I'm willing to bet a solfugid of comparable size would tear that centipede up though.

huge closeup of massive jaws.
http://magma.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0407/feature5/zoom1.html

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
i used to work in a pet store too, we used to inject dogs with horse steroids them niggas would get hella swole. We put him against a Dragon, yes an actual dragon! My friend found it in the back of woolworth (before they closed), anyway, the dog was quick but was no match for the dragons hot firey breath. RIP wiggles the dog.

Jan 5, 2006
Thats gay. If you feed mice to centipedes your a goth with hate for your dad or something. the mouse seems more intelligent to me. Fuck a centipede ill smash that piece of shit in 2 seconds and then lock the owner in a cage with a grizzley that hasnt eaten in two weeks. Now that would be fun to watch.